Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Will You Buy A Collector's Edition?

8aIFyKm.png

Can't wait for my Collectors Edition which I bought with my Amber Patron pledge during the Kickstarter!

But you will be also able to buy the Collectors Edition separately and I'm sure a lot of people will buy it!

Gordon Walton @PSWTyrant 24. März

.You will be able to buy the Collectors Edition separately sometime after the Kickstarter

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

I will be ebaying my CE unopened, unless the ACE cash shop offers a decent buyback credit for it. The last thing I need in this house is more clutter.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I will be ebaying my CE unopened, unless the ACE cash shop offers a decent buyback credit for it. The last thing I need in this house is more clutter.

Just wait until the game becomes a massive success and takes over the MMO genre.

I hear the pre-order boxes from League of Legends goes for quite a bit these days, if you can even find one.

I will be getting a CE due to my KS pledge, but if that wouldn't be the case for sure would go for one!

I simply love collecting these little boxes ^_^

I'll sell mine back if possible. Actually tossed all my old CEs not too long ago and all old physical games/boxes. Tried to justify having them taking up space, but usually a one time look through then on the shelf to collect dust. Sad day but less is more in my house.

I'll sell mine back if possible. Actually tossed all my old CEs not too long ago and all old physical games/boxes. Tried to justify having them taking up space, but usually a one time look through then on the shelf to collect dust. Sad day but less is more in my house.

I threw out one CE box a few years ago because I was decluttering, it was one of the WOW CE's and it's now selling for like $250 or something obscene.

Rather annoying as I have every Blizzard CE and they look pretty awesome on a shelf when you have a bunch of them.

I hate the collectors editions that are just crappy boxes, Skyrim's was kinda weak even though it came with the dragon statue. Give me a sturdy box any day of the week, I use them to store paperwork and important docs.

I threw out one CE box a few years ago because I was decluttering, it was one of the WOW CE's and it's now selling for like $250 or something obscene.

Rather annoying as I have every Blizzard CE and they look pretty awesome on a shelf when you have a bunch of them.

I hate the collectors editions that are just crappy boxes, Skyrim's was kinda weak even though it came with the dragon statue. Give me a sturdy box any day of the week, I use them to store paperwork and important docs.

Now I know what to take when it comes time to raid your house!

CE already on the way from Punchfunder!

I will not be purchasing another copy of the game just for the collector's edition.  I've bought countless CEs of games (and expansions thereof) and all they do is collect dust and waste money.

Edited by rhone

8aIFyKm.png

Can't wait for my Collectors Edition which I bought with my Amber Patron pledge during the Kickstarter!

But you will be also able to buy the Collectors Edition separately and I'm sure a lot of people will buy it!

Me too baby!

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

Hmm that brings up an interesting point though... For those who got the physical collectors edition that means a new game key will be inside correct? Which means my girlfriend cant bugger when I force her to play because its free... *Maniacal laugh*

And obviously that everyone with that pledge level and above has a second alt account and more character slots :D

Edited by Wargasmo

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

Hmm that brings up an interesting point though... For those who got the physical collectors edition that means a new game key will be inside correct? Which means my girlfriend cant bugger when I force her to play because its free... *Maniacal laugh*

And obviously that everyone with that pledge level and above has a second alt account and more character slots :D

Doesn't come with a key, sorry :(.

Sorry, I meant to answer that one, too.

No, the physical collectors edition box is not an additional copy of the game.   It is meant to be a commemorative collectors item to go with your digital copy.

Todd

ACE

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)