Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Handies

Will You Buy A Collector's Edition?

I would, issue is, I got the $150 earlybird tier on kickstarter already. If they sell a digital upgrade (maybe a discount for previous backers) I will do it. Currently we only have systems for buying an entire new account when all I would want is certain select items. I don't really want to spend another $100 (most likely retail price) for a game I already payed $150 for. Technically at the moment I would actually need to pay $275 more just to get one.

A collector's edition would be pretty nice.

A fancy statue or a nice art book included and such.

Will probably buy it depending on the price.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

I usually just keep the collectors goods that are nice to display and discard the rest.  Got Bloodborne CE sitting on my display shelf along with some Star Citizen swag and my 5th edition D&D players handbook, which I got no idea why I bought as I don't really have anyone to play with locally.  <_<

I probably wont get a collectors edition of Crowfall since I just don't have that much money to throw at any one single project right now.  I basically "shotgunned" the Kickstarter games last month and gave small pledges to Crowfall, Underworld Ascendant, and Descent Underground, with the majority going to Underworld Ascendant as I'd like to see a decent competitor to Skyrim and it's ilk on the market.

I have an amber pledge, so I'm already getting one.

I usually get the CE for games I preorder as long as they don't exceed the price of the normal box by too much.

50€/100€ is fine with me, 50€/200€ is not.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

My CE will come with my Amber pledge.  I'm only hoping my game key binds to my e-mail account, so I don't have to open the CE.

I have quite a few unopened CE's that I'll add it to the collection of.

[@--(o.O)@]

I will be getting the Collector's Edition of Crowfall. If a game looks like it will be a lot of fun, I usually get a Collector's Edition if available. If Crowfall becomes a great game, it will be nice to have the Collector's Edition on the bookshelf, so when I am old I can generate fond memories when I see it, and use it for a focal point when telling the younglings about gaming during my generation.

You see that box there, back in my day, games came in boxes...

I will be getting the Collector's Edition of Crowfall. If a game looks like it will be a lot of fun, I usually get a Collector's Edition if available. If Crowfall becomes a great game, it will be nice to have the Collector's Edition on the bookshelf, so when I am old I can generate fond memories when I see it, and use it for a focal point when telling the younglings about gaming during my generation.

You see that box there, back in my day, games came in boxes...

I don't know how old you are, but I'm old enough that I can verify your theory, lol.

What about $500 Sapphire Pledgers will they be able to get that edition im still $320 away from completing $500

85f8fbc97b910d00235065a6356ac5c5815dd23e

Myri, did you layaway a Kickstarter Sapphire or a 2015 Sapphire? The KS bundles at Amber and above included the collector's edition, but none of the 2015 bundles do.

If your bundle doesn't include a CE, you'll be able to purchase one as a standalone item from the store, or you could go to the market section of TheDregs.net and see if someone wants to sell theirs cheap.

Edited by Jihan

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I cant wait for my CE, I hope we get some cool stuff ^^

"A dvd to mount on your wall or keep in a case. Just like people in ancient times"

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

"A dvd to mount on your wall or keep in a case. Just like people in ancient times"

I want at least an hamster plushie!! 

Edited by zinnie