Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bOcy

What Is The Biggest Thing You(And Your Team) Wish To Craft In Crowfall?

A pillar of salt from all the tears I'll be harvesting.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

decoy trap wall :P is it a wall or is it a trap? try tunnelling or going through it to find out mauhaahahah

"people are stupid , given the proper motivation can be made to believe any lie; either because they want to believe it is true or because they fear it is true" - wizard's first rule

thats what the eternal kingdoms will most likely be lol

"people are stupid , given the proper motivation can be made to believe any lie; either because they want to believe it is true or because they fear it is true" - wizard's first rule

I world full of chaos and darkness, where no one is safe & dead bodies litter the world of the dregs.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

I world full of chaos and darkness, where no one is safe & dead bodies litter the world of the dregs.

i am sure they will put some serious danger in some of those maps just as you said :P

I want to build a Necrotech Siege ship, the ship itself is made from the corpses of my enemies and as it sails into the harbor, then to the horror of my enemies it slowly crawls up onto the banks as the hull is lined with hands and feet. I then laugh maniacally as the siege weapons fire and start tearing down the walls.

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

Actually, something along the lines of a ritual.

Someway to summon a 'forgotten evil force.'

Like a ritual that has to be discovered by the players and then executed using sacrifices.

That would be pretty awesome to see.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.