Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Major Plum/prom/prometeu

Greetings CF community,

Since I posted here and there and I have had the pleasure to read about some of you I have decided to return the favor :)

I have started MMO's since 2004  and my first guild is still my guild - KDS - Keepers of the DarkSide.

I started as a complete noob in SWG and I stuck around because I loved (still do) the Code of Conduct and the people I have met.

Many things have changed over the years including me getting promotions inside the community - the reason's for that still escape me to this day - I do what I do because I love it - not because I'm expecting something or because someone has appointed me.

I started as Prometeu up until I become a Major and than everyone was shortening my name to Major Prom. So I decided to shorten it officially to Prom just to hear ever since "Ground Control to Major Prom": https://youtu.be/AFks9A9TCF0

Now just to give it an extra flavor Col. Osun (having a hard time pronouncing anything due to some high alcohol and adrenaline levels in TESO) has called me trying to be official and mid raid I might add: Major Plum.

As you can see I'm evolving and that makes me happy as well as being around here   :D

Cheers Everyone!

Edited by prom

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.ro

Welcome good sir.

Hope the forum or the game will not dissapoint your expectations!

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.