Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looks Like Fun!

Been a player in MMORPGs since the original EverQuest and I have had a hand in pretty much every single MMORPG since, (not all the free to play crapbags mind you). I have given them all a try and had my fun. No regrets, each game had its own thing that made it fun. 

Looking to have some fun here. Glad to have pledged and pushed this game on the kickstarter, upped my pledge on the final hours to help get those goals. Kickstarter is almost a game itself. 

Just wanted to say hi! Been haunting the forums for a while. Might start to chime in here and there. 

See ya soon.... sorry in advance if I bust up your stuff in the game!

Welcome Lotharian.  If you discount MUDs from the MMORPG realm, EverQuest was where I got my roots in MMO's as well.  I started somewhere right before Luclin launched.

Hope to see you around on the forums, and definitely in game when the time comes.

[@--(o.O)@]

Welcome to the forums.  Going back to '98 with the start of UO, we seem to be from the same time period in games.  Having played so many, what are you looking forward to in Crowfall?

Welcome to the forums, friend!

:)

"The blade isn't the only part of a sword."

9 years of Ragnarok Online, 9 years of EVE Online -- Beta tester of Planetside 2, ESO, RIFT, Warhammer Online, SWTOR, and Elite: Dangerous.