Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keaggan

Crowfall: Not A Pvp Mmo

Many are focused solely on the PvP aspect of Crowfall which is kind of...oh I don't know maybe a state of delusion. As if that is all that is in CF. Crowfall isn't a strictly PvP game, it just adds depth. The devs have said many times "players are the most dangerous part of the game" but they aren't the only danger in the game. That means there aren't going to be those critical world bosses or giant mobs or anything else; no players are the most dangerous thing in Crowfall. So you always need to be on guard because of that X Factor, that extra element.

Creatures and monsters will also be very dangerous and they've shown that as illustrated through many pictures that show creatures progressively getting more and more deadly and threatening and as the seasons change from spring to winter.

This notion that CF is like Planetside or a Battlefield game which is endless war that last for months is it not just unrealistic. It's not what has been stated from the Devs and I feel that people may be setting themselves up to be crushed because every update that doesn't reinforce this misconception.

Like the Wild West people are dangerous or like they say the Walking Dead monsters are dangerous and there's a constant threat but the people, people you always need to watch out for. The Walking Dead isn't Saving Private Ryan with constant war just...but rather world of constant threat.

Edited by Keaggan

Lol, your post OP. "players are the most important part of the game", but player vs player isn't the most important? I don't think you thought this through trOll-P.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Lol, your post OP. "players are the most important part of the game", but player vs player isn't the most important? I don't think you thought this through player-P.

I thought his funniest joke was when he said PvP is not the primary function of the game.  Such a kidder!

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Keaggan is right. Crowfall is not a PvP mmo.  :D

Keaggan, lol. That was a nice title you chose for this topic  :lol:

But above all do not bind the anus all that there is congenial to your vision of paradise staff.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

PvPcentric.   What does that mean to you?

How do you get "not about pvp"  from that?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

But above all do not bind the anus all that there is congenial to your vision of paradise staff.

I was there

(stands straight)

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

PvPcentric.   What does that mean to you?

How do you get "not about pvp"  from that?

Two parts delusion, three parts tonic, and irony olives.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I was there

(stands straight)

It's definitely in my top 3 for funniest posts so far in this forum. 1st is held by "you know nothing Tully".

I also was a proud observer to the original posting of the above ^^^

It now is immortal.    The moment will live in CF history.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

They're just testing the waters, that's all. Once we're all asleep at the keyboard, BAM! the care bear stare shines in the sky and they all zerg rush the forums with PvE threads until the devs assume the community wants those changes. We come back to find My Little Pony Online

I also was a proud observer to the original posting of the above ^^^

It now is immortal.    The moment will live in CF history.

Damn, missed yet another gem. Had to google it to see where it came from. Reminds me of arguments with the Chinese on Magicbane and some chinese poster told me to "honor your condom!" lol