Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keaggan

Crowfall: Not A Pvp Mmo

I will take my cue from your example of humility as a good teacher teaches by example.   

Ah this is not always the case young padawan.  You must walk before you can run.  Humility is something one must practice when they are still governed by the ego. 

Your point?   I was considering myself part of the lowly masses that can not understand.  Response makes no sense to me.  But then again  I need shepherding.....

my apologies then. I am new to the forums. Been reading up. Your posts in every single thread i see seemed to put you as one of the highly ones looking down, so in my mind the irony was great between the two posts. Sorry if i read you wrong.

Ah this is not always the case young padawan.  You must walk before you can run.  Humility is something one must practice when they are still governed by the ego. 

your posts are unironically hilarious

gtlLXYT.png

your posts are unironically hilarious

sometimes the only response I can muster is "WTF?"

Gonna leave it at that.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

my apologies then. I am new to the forums. Been reading up. Your posts in every single thread i see seemed to put you as one of the highly ones looking down, so in my mind the irony was great between the two posts. Sorry if i read you wrong.

:)

Great, has sheen adopted another subject? No wonder this has bleed on into more pointless discussion.

So, whose the sucker protracting his opinion over several page this time...

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I may have been late to the table on this, buuuuuut, this whole game is built around PVP! If you dont like it goplay Shroud of the Avatar, it will be easier for you to survive there! :) Unless of course you cross paths with me and are in PVP mode!

Edited by blaquerogue

Famous last words..................

It doesnt look like a fire breathing dragon!?

I may have been late to the table on this, buuuuuut, this whole game is built around PVP! If you dont like it goplay Shroud of the Avatar, it will be easier for you to survive there! :) Unless of course you cross paths with me and are in PVP mode!

You've had a week since the last post in this thread to think about whatever you were going to say, and you still F it up and need to edit your post?

This is why we can't have nice things people!

[@--(o.O)@]

You've had a week since the last post in this thread to think about whatever you were going to say, and you still F it up and need to edit your post?

This is why we can't have nice things people!

Just because i play PVP??? Im always editing my posts, so that would be nothing new. I just edited what i was typing :) but please keep attacking me it just makes me more likely to play my PVP game! :) You want nice go play candyland

Just because i play PVP??? Im always editing my posts, so that would be nothing new. I just edited what i was typing :) but please keep attacking me it just makes me more likely to play my PVP game! :) You want nice go play candyland

Watch out, we got another badass here.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Don't hate because I hit the Rainbow Trail on first card draw, and made it to see King Kandy before you.

[@--(o.O)@]

Watch out, we got another badass here.

its much better to experience it than just hear it i promise :)

Don't hate because I hit the Rainbow Trail on first card draw, and made it to see King Kandy before you.

Damn you!  I can never draw a good card.   Maybe once in a while I may get the gingerbread man.  :(  Maybe.  But chutes and ladders?  I rock!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

2 or 3 things are going to happen eventually with this conversation, 1 i get banned (nothing new), 2 people make themselves look dumb or 3 they lock this thread! Like in PVP im game for whatever! :) When i do get killed in a PVP match i dont whine! I learn! Then i just get better thanks to the one that killed me! Nobody is immortal or a PVP god everyone eventually dies to someone! Its how you take that defeat........will you learn from it and get better? Will you whine about it? or will you just simply just go away! Its interesting to see which direction people will actually go!

you know honestly, after hearing you can destroy other player kingdoms, forts or whatever, that kinda sounds like PVP, then you can gather alliances and go take over other kingdoms (run by players) pvp also, so there may be some monsters in the game (pve) but when your fighting each other and the monsters show up and im still fighting you, i would still call that PVP. pretty much in a nutshell that is how i understood it. So hopefully i wont have to run around and look for a big yellow exclaimation point or question mark! I can just build alliances and dominate other kingdoms and players! (now ive never played eve online so i dont know what that is like, but i do know there are alot of people killing each other in Game of Thrones, and i like that comparison!

From hardcore pvp badass to gonzo in 2 posts

how so? becuase i played WOW for one month and quit? If you want to really get in depth with me, instead of throwing accusations around you wouldve asked what other games i played besides WOW, i wouldve told you UO as a pk hunter, who learned how to survive in PVP from Pkers, or "reds" as we called them. I also wouldve told you i was a Guildmaster of a Pk Hunter Guild, and all we did was kill off reds. (which we were excellent at) and when this game starts up ill start it all over again and then you can really see what kind of player i am, instead of fooling yourself or leading other followers of yours to thier demise! ;) (can we say sheep in here?) if so stop leading your flock to the wolves! :D