Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valor

Crowfall & World Of Warcraft

From reading as much as we could find about Crowfall over the past few months, we've uncovered the truth that Crowfall is going to be eerily similar to WoW and is actually following a similar model for success.  How do you guys feel about playing a game that is simply doing what WoW already does?

Don't believe me? Think on it some. :D

We'll cover the answers in this thread on 4/7 on our 8:30pm EST show: http://www.twitch.tv/crownsandcrows

Edited by valor

All aboard the tro*ll express

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I worry about the falling standards in society. This post was obviously zero effort. Come back when you manage to find some creativity or originality.

Edited by youma

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

I don't understand why Rose Gold alloy isn't BIS for heavy armor. That is what my wife has for a ring, it should also be the best in the game... and take four solid months of grinding to get!

Also, frostweaver is just frost spec mage... discuss.

Edited by Adall

In the same way soccer is like football   they both run similar size teams aiming to score points using a ball.  So soccer=football right?

'

Depends on the country, but yes in most cases.

I'm actually not joking.  This is our topic tomorrow and we're pretty confident we've made a solid connection between the two games.

Well if it isn't some sort of joke you are either discussing old school Vanilla when Bliz added in PvP with what it turned into in BC before it was crap... or I'm not seeing it. Good luck  B)

Well if it isn't some sort of joke you are either discussing old school Vanilla when Bliz added in PvP with what it turned into in BC before it was crap... or I'm not seeing it. Good luck  B)

What does vanilla WoW have in common with CF? I played vanilla, enjoyed it, and see no connection whatsoever. 

I'm actually not joking. This is our topic tomorrow and we're pretty confident we've made a solid connection between the two games.

You might want to go rehash your figures.

Also if this is a blatant plug for your podcast, remind me to report this thread for solicitation whenever that becomes against the code of conduct and cease viewing.

Edited by Adall

I'm actually not joking.  This is our topic tomorrow and we're pretty confident we've made a solid connection between the two games.

so, you're posting this teaser in hopes of people logging in to get a bump on your live stream viewers?  this is the general discussion forum, not general advertisement in case you were confused.

edit: Adall beat me to it.

Edited by dreaden