Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valor

Crowfall & World Of Warcraft

The first iteration of Alterac Valley. All your progression points reward came from killing. With no reason to throw a match for more shiney points matches would last days.

Then of course Blizz wrecked it.

snowballing people off the bridge, good times for all

It had a long run.   lol

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Wonder what the next clickbait thread will be about, can't wait!

im catching hell from some people because im picking out clickbait threads to post badly in, but i mean

what else should i do with them

gtlLXYT.png

Wonder what the next clickbait thread will be about, can't wait!

Irrevocable Evidence That Crowfall Is Pay 2 Win

From reading as much as we could find about Crowfall over the past few months, we've uncovered the truth that Crowfall is going to be eerily similar to Zynga and is actually following a similar model for treating you like the free riding second-class citizen you are.  How do you guys feel about playing a game that is blatantly P2W?

Don't believe me? Think on it some. :D

Follow myself, Sheen, and WillWill as we cover the answers in this thread on 4/9 on our 7:30pm EST show: http://www.timecube.com/

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Irrevocable Evidence That Crowfall Is Pay 2 Win

From reading as much as we could find about Crowfall over the past few months, we've uncovered the truth that Crowfall is going to be eerily similar to Zynga and is actually following a similar model for treating you like the free riding second-class citizen you are.  How do you guys feel about playing a game that is blatantly P2W?

Don't believe me? Think on it some. :D

Follow myself, Sheen, and WillWill as we cover the answers in this thread on 4/9 on our 7:30pm EST show: http://www.timecube.com/

I actually don't think P2W games are as bad as people make them out to be.  As long as you can spend time to devalue the money being spent on the game, then you have an advantage as soon as you reach the range that the rich folks met.

Curious to hear what you have to say differently to that.

I actually don't think P2W games are as bad as people make them out to be.  As long as you can spend time to devalue the money being spent on the game, then you have an advantage as soon as you reach the range that the rich folks met.

Curious to hear what you have to say differently to that.

I'm just trying to get you another 14 pages.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'm wondering who JamesGoblin is.  Guy has zero posts.  His job is to be the Like Man for every LotD poster in this thread.

He posts on the CF Reddit sub and MMORPG.COM's CF forum/articles, not sure why he hasn't here. Unless it isn't the same person and it is a Like Bot using the name for some reason, tinfoil hat activate!