Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valor

Crowfall & World Of Warcraft

I'm assuming Crowfall = WoW because Crowfall is creating a new experience players have never seen(or in bits) before just like when WoW was created which draws in tons of people to this new idea kind of like how Minecraft was literally legos but they turned it into something unimaginable and it lifted off into popularity.

Plus, this game is actually Lego's as well.

Just very small Lego's.

That means the game must do well!

Lego's!

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

You might want to go rehash your figures.

Also if this is a blatant plug for your podcast, remind me to report this thread for solicitation whenever that becomes against the code of conduct and cease viewing.

Lol, I was actually interested in watching these guys more, after the first few casts they did during the KS. Now, I don't know. Simply posting troll-like garbage on the forums to stir up buzz about your channel is childish at best. Then again, welcome to all business.

Oh well, good luck with the channel, but I won't be participating.

Edited by MattVid

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

Wow, these guys got way more backlash on the topic than I had expected :o

Reminded of Dr. Phil who had to pull a question because people were offended.

Perhaps they should pull it as well. :blink:

Edited by suckingdoge

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

Trollvertising for your podcast. Pretty lame.

They've seen sheen/willwill/Santa controversial posts reach 20+ pages. They know it's an easy way to keep their thread at the top. It worked.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

They've seen sheen/willwill/Santa controversial posts reach 20+ pages. They know it's an easy way to keep their thread at the top. It worked.

Still not gonna tune in though. It's like those ads that you remember everything except the company they were advertising for.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Are you salty that in the 800+ posts that you used to participate in this community that one of the leading shows for Crowfall is worthy of your scorn and dogged attempt to ridicule and cheapen with such slandish language such as "self entitled twitch streamer"?

I guess you can claim yourself one of the leading shows when there's only two.   :lol:

I kid.  Good luck with proving this connection.

Sorry you turned into a two-bit carebear whose feelings get hurt over forum banter.

Lol @ all the frustrated and bored people flaming them for advertising their podcast

You won't be watching it anymore? Yeah right as if..

Now that the kickstarter is over and the updates will become very scarce, its pretty much the only interesting thing going on, forums are dead right now.

We have some long weeks and months head of us, boredom level will rise immeasurably but hey, lets bash the only remaining podcast for creating a bit of exposure for themselves.. <_<

Lol @ all the frustrated and bored people flaming them for advertising their podcast

Now that the kickstarter is over and the updates will become very scarce, its pretty much the only interesting thing going on, forums are dead right now.

We have some long weeks and months head of us, boredom level will rise immeasurably but hey, lets bash the only remaining podcast for creating a bit of exposure for themselves.. <_<

Forums are dead?

They are still flaming last time I checked, good sir.

A solid quote, I'd say.

Create all the exposure you want, but...

I don't read tabloids, I read the news.

From reading as much as we could find about Crowfall over the past few months, we've uncovered the truth that Crowfall is going to be eerily similar to WoW and is actually following a similar model for success.  How do you guys feel about playing a game that is simply doing what WoW already does?

Don't believe me? Think on it some. :D

We'll cover the answers in this thread on 4/7 on our 8:30pm EST show: http://www.twitch.tv/crownsandcrows

This is called baiting. Obviously WoW and Crowfall are nothing alike. Last week they tried to sound like they were official Crowfall Devs with an important announcement. Its all just to get people to watch.

They are also shrills for TERA and ask loaded questions in their interviews so I won't be watching

Edited by Evade2015

7d4g0V5.png

I think the reason some people's threads get so big is because some people haven't realized how incorrect they are about things yet paired with the fact that people lack self-control to avoid posting. 

I try to help the ACE devs out because I find it ridiculous that they can say stuff like, "pk all you want" only to have people jump into hysterics and claim that you may get punished for pking people.  It's like people have their minds so made up that they can't read correctly the clearly conveyed thoughts put right before their eyes. 

But you know that's just the kind of people you are going to deal with sometimes on forums.

This is called baiting. Obviously WoW and Crowfall are nothing alike. Last week they tried to sound like they were official Crowfall Devs with an important announcement. Its all just to get people to watch.

They are also shrills for TERA and ask loaded questions in their interviews so I won't be watching

We never attempted sounding like Crowfall Devs, and I still have no clue what Draegan's affinity for Tera is... apparently a really good combat system.

Anyway, there's plenty similar between WoW and Crowfall and people may or may not like that realization, but it's there for the taking.

I think I've said plenty of times that TERA's combat system is pretty awesome. The rest of the game is trash, but the combat is well done.

2zSM2Uo.png
Co-Host of Crowns and Crows Livestream: Every Tuesday 8:30pm EST
Follow me on Twitter: @jdodge80

Create all the exposure you want, but...

I don't read tabloids, I read the news.

Yeah never really been into game podcasts either. Maybe if one was done by Devs i might listen but fan podcasts are supper annoying to listen to as they are just players like us and don't know anything more than we do and most come off as trying to sound smarter then their listeners.

And why doesn't it pay? Poor player retention - in part due to the self-destructive nature of hardcore pvp communities.

Didn't League of Legends bring in $600+ Million in transactions last year? That is the most immature, toxic community I've ever stepped foot in. You're right, doesn't work.

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Didn't League of Legends bring in $600+ Million in transactions last year? That is the most immature, toxic community I've ever stepped foot in. You're right, doesn't work.

They brought in over 1billion for 2014.  650million for 2013.