Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Know We Are All Bored Out Of Our Mind And Just Want New Ace News To Chew On But...

Argasoth

keep-calm-and-do-not-feed-the-trolls-3.p

It's the only way we will see topic like

OMG, Crowfall iz WoW!>?! or Crowfall a PVE game for carebears?

I know it's hard, but join me in ignoring these topics and letting them fall off the first page.

OMG, Crowfall iz WoW!>?! or Crowfall a PVE game for gonzos?

I know it's hard, but join me in ignoring these topics and letting them fall off the first page.

Love how your profile is a man holding a gun, so serious. The game is on. I'm in, but when people ask questions or at times give suggestions. I will still post to promote their ideas and answer questions.  :D

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Love how your profile is a man holding a gun, so serious. The game is on. I'm in, but when people ask questions or at times give suggestions. I will still post to promote their ideas and answer questions.  :D

Jayne the hero of Canton always takes things seriously...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ5m4btECM

Edited by Argasoth

EEpHGcW.jpg

IHaKjRO.png

"Crowfall's evolution has been interesting: when we started, the game leaned much more heavily on survival mechanics. over time we added more and more strategy and pulled the survival mechanics. by launch, we'll be the most strategic virtual universe (IMO surpassing Eve Online)" - J. Todd Coleman, January 5th 2020

Lol dumb thread 1/10

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

No!

We must act!

We must fight the trolls!

"We must harvest their tears.", as Primal says it.

We must wage war upon the disbelievers and make sure this game can be the untainted gem we all want it to be!

For Crowfall!

For Artcraft!

FOR FROHOH!

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

but PvE CAN be interesting. come on guys, we can totally change the core of the game if get all dem tr0llz banned.

Kill the headlights!

Kill 'em with fire!

He has turned on us!

Edited by suckingdoge

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

I will now post a contradictory, self-congratulatory comment on a pointless thread in order to inform you that I am in fact not bored, as there are a myriad other things to do besides post here.

Too meta? You should see the response I'm intentionally not posting.

Man, it's like these forums have turned feudal. Every turn I take someone is telling me what to do.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

OMG, Crowfall iz WoW!>?! or Crowfall a PVE game for gonzos?

But we need something to complain about. What do you want us to do, wait quietly?