Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyjax

Sbemu - How Does It Stack Up Against Magicbane?

For reference, off the top of my head, CR's subguilds were:

Angels of Anarchy

The Hate Crew

The Black Watch

Winterblades

I may be forgetting someone, but I am not sure. As Dubs said in a post above, we had 7?ish OCC members, and we were just playing under CR tags with no broken out subguild to speak of.

that is correct. OCC didn't fly tags in that version of emu...and we were about about a half group if we were all on.

and also to agree with what was said above...one of those losses was due 100% to city owner incompetence  (didn't even log in for bane, no trebs built, no one ic'd to build them etc.)...basically everything that could go wrong on the defensive did. And i can recall at least one other where our effort just sucked...just played absolutely horribly...

But I will disagree with vandarr some...in that emu version there was no defender advantage. no wall trebs, meant the attacker had a significant 'building of war' advantage...the attacker could rip down your wall faster than you could target their trebs doing the ripping. So, if you were outnumbered, you really only had one option - figure out how to remove the opponent that outnumbers you from the field :P.

For reference, off the top of my head, CR's subguilds were:

Angels of Anarchy

The Hate Crew

The Black Watch

Winterblades

I may be forgetting someone, but I am not sure. As Dubs said in a post above, we had 7?ish OCC members, and we were just playing under CR tags with no broken out subguild to speak of.

I would like to point out there was only 4 TBW on at any given time if you know what I mean ;)

All of SD sucked/sucks.

We played MB as Social Deviance for like 1 month and spent a  few week or so kicking the piss out of you all around the southern swap zones while defending LOTD's mines in EU times , with 5 SD and some random custardnubs from nation .Not really note worthy apart from the fact that I know your poorly made socks .

MB's whole poulation was pretty bad , I spent a month before I went for heart surgury freaking out trying to get anyone outside of our 5 players just to hit a godamn target , something i realy didnt need =)  . Maybe this is why bardiel assumes none knew how to use weapon powers on live servers , because he and the rest of the MB population really didn't know ? .

Edited by maarvy

We played MB as Social Deviance for like 1 month and spent a  few week or so kicking the piss out of you all around the southern swap zones while defending LOTD's mines in EU times , with 5 SD and some random custardnubs from nation .Not really note worthy apart from the fact that I know your poorly made socks .

MB's whole poulation was pretty bad , I spent a month before I went for heart surgury freaking out trying to get anyone outside of our 5 players just to hit a godamn target , something i realy didnt need =)  . Maybe this is why bardiel assumes none knew how to use weapon powers on live servers , because he and the rest of the MB population really didn't know ? .

Is that why WM has kicked everyone's teeth in for every emu iteration between MB and SBEmo? Coupled with my 10v10 title where the Asians beat everyone else out for 2nd means your worship is duly noted.

AwnHQvT.jpg

Is that why WM has kicked everyone's teeth in for every emu iteration between MB and SBEmo? Coupled with my 10v10 title where the Asians beat everyone else out for 2nd means your worship is duly noted.

How did you kicked everyone's teeth on MB? Begging the admin to ban asians IP because they were ruling the server

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

How did you kicked everyone's teeth on MB? Begging the admin to ban asians IP because they were ruling the server

You can copy/paste that all you want. The majority of the server felt regionalizing would better suit both sides. The Asians can farm all day, holding hands, and playing their PvE simulator version of SB on their own server and the rest of us could, you know, play Shadowbane. You got the boot so your own server could be made, that I'd assume NA would be banned from, and then the devs passed away in their sleep.

You went to SBEmo, attempted to curb your desires of mass 10grp+ zerging only to fail and fall right back into the same routine. You're just salty HoD doesn't give two poorly made sockss about your cities and doesn't show to help. Sorry bro, your poorly made sockss burning regardless of whether you have your HoD overlords or not. Why isn't CN kickin WM around on emu of they are "so good?" It's because G1 is the only Asian guild worth their weight and even they can't carry the trash known as HoD and Arirang. You're too heavy son. Get good.

AwnHQvT.jpg

You can copy/paste that all you want. The majority of the server felt regionalizing would better suit both sides. The Asians can farm all day, holding hands, and playing their PvE simulator version of SB on their own server and the rest of us could, you know, play Shadowbane. You got the boot so your own server could be made, that I'd assume NA would be banned from, and then the devs passed away in their sleep.

You went to SBEmo, attempted to curb your desires of mass 10grp+ zerging only to fail and fall right back into the same routine. You're just salty HoD doesn't give two poorly made sockss about your cities and doesn't show to help. Sorry bro, your poorly made sockss burning regardless of whether you have your HoD overlords or not. Why isn't CN kickin WM around on emu of they are "so good?" It's because G1 is the only Asian guild worth their weight and even they can't carry the trash known as HoD and Arirang. You're too heavy son. Get good.

Like i wrote on Sbemu forum, if you have the guts make a deal and ask to Sbemu's devs to set every bane going live in PR prime time and we will see the real power of your guild.

I never begged any admin of any game to remove my enemies from it because they were destroying me. You guys are the biggest losers of the whole history of Shadowbane

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

So the biggest losers in the history of Shadowbane burned down all of your assets because you screwed up your own self-bane you placed in order to hide your assets from the biggest losers in shadowbane.

What does that make you?

Someone did at least 2 big mistakes, it happen, we have new players in charge so they do mistakes. Making the self bane go live in NA prime time that is 11am for guild and nation (first big mistake) whithout inform your nation as soon as you discovered that you did a mistake (second mistake) lead to have no one ready to help against all the enemies that were in their prime time (so no problem for them to attend the bane). Someone did 2 big mistakes and that lead to have the city nearly destroied. Our guild usually have 2 or 3 ppl online in NA prime time, i'm not sure how many of them were on for that bane (i was not online, no one told me that they screwed the bane time. Before going to sleep 6 hours before that bane i asked in guild / nation if there were any bane in the day and no one said that there was that bane so no one was aware of it). Prolly we were badly outnumbered (because the time) but i have no idea how many enemies where there, if they were only from NR or if they retagged everyone available like they always do for bane and how many ppl we had on for the bane so i have no idea if they did something difficoult or not. For sure it is stupid drop a self bane to avoid weekday morning bane and make it going live in weekday morning but this is another story, it is not a merit of NR just a big fault of our IC / Gm

The fact that NR are the biggest losers of the history of Shadowbane is related to what they did on MB (cried that hard on the forum , begged that hard the fake russians admin to ban asians ip because they were ruling the server) can't be changed with a bane. Even if they will rule a server alone without admin help they still will be the biggest losers of the entire history of Shadowbane and prolly of every other MMORPG. I would like to know in which other game someone forced the admin / developers to remove their enemies because that was the only way to win

If you have any link of something like that happened in any other game i would like to see it.

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

that's a whole lot of words for the biggest losers in shadowbane.

Fact: shadowbane was never meant for 3 geographical disparities (NA, EU, & PR) to place banes in their prime times where 100 people can show up to defend a city against 40 on the offensive. It doesn't matter which section has the 100 during their prime time. It's easy. If you lose to the proclaimed "biggest losers in shadowbane" then you claim the throne. Simple.

that's a whole lot of words for the biggest losers in shadowbane.

Fact: shadowbane was never meant for 3 geographical disparities (NA, EU, & PR) to place banes in their prime times where 100 people can show up to defend a city against 40 on the offensive. It doesn't matter which section has the 100 during their prime time. It's easy. If you lose to the proclaimed "biggest losers in shadowbane" then you claim the throne. Simple.

Nope that's not how it works. They will be forever the biggest losers of Shadowbane because they asked the admin help to be able to do something in the game : We will never been able to reach that level even if we will keep loosing every single bane against them from here to eternity. They still will be the biggest losers of Shadowbane (and prolly of every other MMORPG) because someone that is so insulted to cry and beg the admin to remove their enemies from the game can't be reached

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love reading the posts about him crying across all of the boards. Drogenn was right, Cappaspada is worthless.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png