Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyjax

Sbemu - How Does It Stack Up Against Magicbane?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love reading the posts about him crying across all of the boards. Drogenn was right, Cappaspada is worthless.

I'm sorry, the only ppl that cried on the forum are you and your friends on MB. I'm not crying i'm just replying to the wonderful posts of your friends here and on SBemu.

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

sounds like they'll get per capita members on the CRT soon. Enjoy learning mandarin. GL with google translate. HONOR YOUR CONDOM! Soon enough, PR will learn the CRT isn't worth a warm cup of spit.

kickit you aren't playing on Sbemu, why are you concerned about CRT?

About learning mandarin i would like to be able to do that and also i would like to learn korean but it is too difficoult for me. Learning new languages is easier if you do that when you are a kid so maybe you guys can do that

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

you're on that nerd rage since losing your cap. you can post better than that come on now.

I did not lost my cap, but i understand you. You don't play on Sbemu and you only get your info from the posts of those fustilarian from NR. According to them they already won the server ... Our cap was (we changed nation 2 days ago) For Fair Play city and it is still there, we successfully defended Sunday morning ( or was saturday monring? ) against NR and all the other scums that retagged to their guild for that bane. For example Ashanti that you seem to like very much on MB forum is retagging to NR for every bane...

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

I was in vent while they were bashing down your assets. Just because your crest didn't disappear, doesn't mean you won. You lost over 100mil in assets in an hour. GG.

I refuse to play on a crap server. WM doesn't have standards.

That was not our capital, just our city, I already wrote that someone did a big mistake but they are new players (it is weird but this game still get new players). This Arirang is completely different from the Arirang we had on live server, we are a lot less and most of the old member aren't playing anymore, some of our members moved to MB so poorly made sockss happened and prolly will happen again.

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Yeah, it's fine Cappa. I wish EU/NA guilds had a greater impact on this server to be honest. 

The President guild recently joined 4 days ago - I hope that other guilds like Shadow Goons, Hyshen, KGB, shipwrecked Pirates will have

some fun and play on the server before alpha starts in CF to mention a few old SB guilds.

In my opinion more guilds are good for overall server health - PvP and fun.

PS. ..you need to extract the 1.6 patch file in SB directory though in SBE'mu - otherwise u will crash often with sb.exe. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Yeah, it's fine Cappa. I wish EU/NA guilds had a greater impact on this server to be honest. 

The President guild recently joined 4 days ago - I hope that other guilds like Shadow Goons, Hyshen, KGB, shipwrecked Pirates will have

some fun and play on the server before alpha starts in CF to mention a few old SB guilds.

In my opinion more guilds are good for overall server health - PvP and fun.

PS. ..you need to extract the 1.6 patch file in SB directory though in SBE'mu - otherwise u will crash often with sb.exe. 

Well, Melubb, joining NR like you did it is not the right way to have a better server but it is ok, 1.7 wipe incoming

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Well, most of the guilds just playing for fun on the emu including me, Cappa.

HoD alone had (5-6 fg) in off time hours last morning bane (EU time) - they are by far the largest guild on the server compare to NR.

Besides, if Xemise played seriously he wouldn't let me play with NR in the first place - and their vent. info is not a huge secret even posted by other NR members on the sb political forum.

I was rarely allied with the SotD guild on the original sb server except late Thurin, but it was not my call anyway at the time.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

NR is not SoTD. A handful of us just happened to have been part of SoTD. Drama ensued while no game was playable and people drifted off in different directions. Chet formed WM and that's what we've been for a long time now.

AwnHQvT.jpg

Nobody is banned from NR, nobody. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png