Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fire

snakeslash

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd much rather them stay away from this whole "Druid = Shapeshifter" thing going around >< I'd really rather see more original ideas.

What kind of ideas would you like to see instead of the "Shapeshifter" druid...? I think its amazing giving a chance to play as a character who can transform into various forms of animals or nature related. It allows druids to be animist, to be one with nature in the game environment. maybe you did play games that has shapeshifting already in it but whats wrong about keeping the animist druid that form into animals? i dont know what kind of druid you want sir but i rather see this kind of play style.

We know that shapeshifting in the abstract will be an option in the game- we know there will be multiple lycanthrope disciplines. We don't have any info on whether the druid base class or any of the druid's promotions will include shapeshifting as a baseline ability; given that the druid is intended as a support role, I'd guess that any such ability would probably be limited to a melee-oriented promotion class if at all.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Didn't Druids in ShadowBane have the ability to transform into a small black bird?

As for fire, yes it helps by clearing old growth so new growth can occur. But it should be remembered that the most vigorous and health growth occurs where the earth is richest with death and decay.

I wood (yes a pun) have disease, decay, and infections/affliction spells in one of the druid sub class types.

• 1 month later...