Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashentemper

The Lore of Shadowbane

So I had a little time this weekend to take some of my old docs and put them into HTML. Here is what I currently have:

1. Shadowbane Lore
  2. The Legend of Shadowbane
  3. The History of Aerynth
  4. The Master Timeline of the Five Great Ages

Three is a lot more and I'll put things up when I have the chance but even the above is a TON of reading. If you have any questions or comments about anything you read in these, feel free to post it in here and I'll try to answer as best as I can... or better yet, see if we can get Meridian to respond!

Sean aka Ashen Temper | http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Without the Player, there is no Game!

Well look at you go, very kind of you!

Truth be told, been meaning to put a lot of this up for ages. Part of me is sad that so much of what was worked on wouldn't be enjoyed by others. There is some great things in there! This gives me a good excuse to get off my *** and put it up there ;)

Sean aka Ashen Temper | http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Without the Player, there is no Game!

w00t!

all in one place....

may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the nether regions of your foes for such a mitzvah

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

So I had a little time this weekend to take some of my old docs and put them into HTML. Here is what I currently have:

1. Shadowbane Lore

Three is a lot more and I'll put things up when I have the chance but even the above is a TON of reading. If you have any questions or comments about anything you read in these, feel free to post it in here and I'll try to answer as best as I can... or better yet, see if we can get Meridian to respond!

Who owns the rights to this stuff Ashen?  Is it public property now?  It is awesome, a talented author could spin some good stories from this.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

I should post my "Universe of Shadowbane" lore that really goes crazy with a greater history (of the galaxy that planet is in).  However its not fully complete yet and needs to be edited and expanded a little more.  I do know Sean (Ashen) may of read some of it already.

Anything that seems to be a higher power to a lesser being can easily be considered a god.   :)

1. Shadowbane Lore

Hope you don't mind that this Wizardy person snuck in and read 

"Death of Ashen Temper"

I am beginning to understand.  I have not read anything so emotional , so spell binding , so riveting in forever.  It was so much more than just a game.......... 

Thank you for posting this..........

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Where's the comics? delf2_4.gif

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

Hope you don't mind that this Wizardy person snuck in and read 

"Death of Ashen Temper"

I am beginning to understand.  I have not read anything so emotional , so spell binding , so riveting in forever.  It was so much more than just a game.......... 

Thank you for posting this..........

Shadowbane's lore meant quite a lot to quite a few of us. I hope it is used to inspire a lot of the Lore we'll be reading about, and playing with, in Crowfall.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

Thanks for posting this for those of us (me) from the Wizard side that know nothing of your type of gameplay, but am excited and anxious to learn.  The passion you guys have for Shadowbane is inspiring.    :D 

~Sierra

Co-Founder to Fansite/Forum CrowfallWiseOnes.com

:wub:  Come live in my heart, and pay no rent  :wub: