Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
managainsttime

The Best You Ever Encountered (The Goat Thread).

Chet? You gotta be kidding me... chet gets bottom tier simply because of his attitude and utter retardedness.. i dont care how many banes he wins or loses. I wouldnt follow that guy into water he is quite literally the biggest piece of trash SB has to offer.

Is that based on forum persona? He is a pretty solid bane/mine commander tbh. Wm plays the role of the bad guy. I've never had any issues when playing with them or in their vent. But I'm not a garbage player so idk. When I rolled with them on magic bane he geared all my tools no problem.

X6RBqg7.gif

Meaningful is where you lose me. Mechanics, design, play, yes. Meaningful? Not even close.

Meaningful as in you are fighting for something, be it mines, or to protect your poorly made socks from being torn down, or fighting to tear someone else's poorly made socks down.

There is always consequences as well. Someone poorly made socks talk on forums? Go tear their city up. No other game has this atm. WoW pvp sucks. Archeage sucks. Gw2 sucks.

There is really nothing out a pvp guild can play and get fun pvp out of right now that has all those aspects, till CF comes out..which is a super long time from now. It may be water downed versions of live SB, but even a watered down game that's 12 years old is better than the crap devs shoot out and call a "mmorpg" these days.

Edited by Khazzeron

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

Ive had the misfortune of spending time in WM and SOTD vent and ive been aware of chets level of douchbaggery since /global was a part of SB. I actually quit my guild when they went to fight with them against the supposed CR zerg on emu... I would have rather let the CR have the server rather than fight alongside WM...

Chet is trash and i dunno if youve ever heard the saying that "your only as good as the company you keep" but anyone willing to keep that blowhard as company is not worth my time free gear or not.

yeah...got a few for you....

Thallis....

best target caller I ha e heard....Fulio followed by Thallis...

best template builder/numbers geek.... BSR followed by Thallis...

scouts? too many to list....but Rip and phaed are two I would trust at the task no matter what or who else was around...

thief? for stealing. ..Stratis (diceclock) hands down....for combat most likely Zooks...

I could go on..but it's all both subjective and in the long gone past..

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

his personal thoughts tend to be less professional when it's not serious time. But I'd stab 80% of people I hear conversate in voice comms.

Yeah, from what I recall of Chet during any mine fights or sieges he was incredibly good. I believe he actually acted as target caller on many occassions. He is a silly goat at all other times, but he buckles down and does good work at business time.

ncLez59.png

Ive had the misfortune of spending time in WM and SOTD vent and ive been aware of chets level of douchbaggery since /global was a part of SB. I actually quit my guild when they went to fight with them against the supposed CR zerg on emu... I would have rather let the CR have the server rather than fight alongside WM...

Chet is trash and i dunno if youve ever heard the saying that "your only as good as the company you keep" but anyone willing to keep that blowhard as company is not worth my time free gear or not.

the LOL part of that situation is that WM actually joined us to fight validation and it was actually pretty close to even numbers when they did, and they were part of the infamous 56 bro ts screen shot. They left the next week I think and joined with validation and cn to bring us down.

X6RBqg7.gif

get to playing already damn it.....

I'll be honest shu I'd love to play but I really don't have that much time to sink due to 50-60 hr work week plus school and a family. I'll log in and play someone's too for banes or mines or whatever but I really don't have time to level my own characters

X6RBqg7.gif

I'll be honest shu I'd love to play but I really don't have that much time to sink due to 50-60 hr work week plus school and a family. I'll log in and play someone's too for banes or mines or whatever but I really don't have time to level my own characters

I hear ya on the work, starting next week no days off till the 9th  :(, I am sure there are some toons one of us can pass off for ya to play :)

I'M SURE HE MEANT TO CALL YOU THE NEXT MORNING BROMEGO, LET IT GO.  THERE IS TOO MUCH HATE IN YOU! CAPS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I AM LOUD WHICH IS HOW I READ YOUR POST ANYWAYS!  FIND YOUR INNER CHI BROSEPH!

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I'M SURE HE MEANT TO CALL YOU THE NEXT MORNING BROMEGO, LET IT GO.  THERE IS TOO MUCH HATE IN YOU! CAPS MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I AM LOUD WHICH IS HOW I READ YOUR POST ANYWAYS!  FIND YOUR INNER CHI BROSEPH!

"tootdat." - Chett Michael Scott

ncLez59.png

Best player on an individual basis was probably Byr. Yoink was really good too. I know Moco, Phearlo and a few other guys are pretty damn good too.

Best large scale siege commander would be Damebix or Alittle. There were a lot of good ones, but all around, those two are the best I can remember. Probably helped that we had a strong core, but sometimes a siege is like herding cats. It'll try anyone's patience. You kind of need a mix of tolerance for error and intolerance for fools, at the same time. One thing every good siege commander I've ever seen (Skorp, Dame, Ralc, Alittle, Dubanka, Shadey, Arnie, Bry from what I've heard, and too many others to name) had in common was that they do not suffer fools. Screw around in a siege environment and you'd get booted from nation so fast you wouldn't even have time to digest the reason.

Best character / spec builder would probably be Ralcor. That kind of OCD is just hard to teach. It's also my strong point, but Ralc was probably a better.

Best spy I'd have to think about, but SB has seen some great ones.

Best player on an individual basis was probably Byr. Yoink was really good too. I know Moco, Phearlo and a few other guys are pretty damn good too.

Best large scale siege commander would be Damebix or Alittle. There were a lot of good ones, but all around, those two are the best I can remember. Probably helped that we had a strong core, but sometimes a siege is like herding cats. It'll try anyone's patience. You kind of need a mix of tolerance for error and intolerance for fools, at the same time. One thing every good siege commander I've ever seen (Skorp, Dame, Ralc, Alittle, Dubanka, Shadey, Arnie, Bry from what I've heard, and too many others to name) had in common was that they do not suffer fools. Screw around in a siege environment and you'd get booted from nation so fast you wouldn't even have time to digest the reason.

Best character / spec builder would probably be Ralcor. That kind of OCD is just hard to teach. It's also my strong point, but Ralc was probably a better.

Best spy I'd have to think about, but SB has seen some great ones.

When you mostly name people from your guild you seem a little biased.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

When you mostly name people from your guild you seem a little biased.

I mean, should I give opinions as to people I have no experience with? These are my honest opinions as to the best players I have seen a decade of playing.

And only 2 of them are Winterblades. (edit: really only 1. Yoink is very good, but as I said, Byr was probably better). So, ya.

Maybe you just aren't familiar with my guild. New player?

Edited by coolwaters