Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bassa

Is Anyone Else Affraid Of What This Game Could Be?

First of all im disappointed. What are these "rulesets" Where had the "more than a sandbox" phare gone? It is more like (Put the name of any sh.t game like WH, Wildstar, GW2, ESO etc) meets (any game from the list above). Which features are from EvE (only afk offline skill gain) and UO (can see 0)? Also the community, more than 2/3 of which are from the sh.t games from the list above and the most scaring fact is that they like to write how good that games are (were). Every new Dev Diary video shows that they are making a regular themepark with nothing more but a mixture of sh.t games features.

You may dislike it but I do not care anymore about this game. Probably will try it in 2 years if they will manage to release it.

I'm more excited about the potential of this game if anything and I have sufficient trust in the developers to not custard it up. 

I was but since I found this project it is moving into themepark's direction

First of all im disappointed. What are these "rulesets" Where had the "more than a sandbox" phare gone? It is more like (Put the name of any sh.t game like WH, Wildstar, GW2, ESO etc) meets (any game from the list above). Which features are from EvE (only afk offline skill gain) and UO (can see 0)? Also the community, more than 2/3 of which are from the sh.t games from the list above and the most scaring fact is that they like to write how good that games are (were). Every new Dev Diary video shows that they are making a regular themepark with nothing more but a mixture of sh.t games features.

You may dislike it but I do not care anymore about this game. Probably will try it in 2 years if they will manage to release it.

Where do you see it going in the Themepark direction?

(Not asking to defend, merely interested in your opinion and thoughts)

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Could you please specify what you wanted the game to be? Regarding the rulesets and the sandbox "phare". 

And it's nice to throw of numbers like 2/3 of the community comes from the "poorly made socksty" games.

Also what do you want to see in the game besides "the poorly made socksty game features" they advertise!

Also to me the game isn't a themepark mmo but well definitions are some personal thing. To me a themepark game holds your hand and guides you through the game with quests and such - basically where you don't have that much freedom to create unique situations but well...

Edited by Thyr

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Yea, some clarification needed, please.    I myself have been there a time or 2 or 10. :)  But, there is some really good stuff in the dev tracker with different answers to different questions ( so many are buried now )  that may answer your questions and put you at ease.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Yea, some clarification needed, please.    I myself have been there a time or 2 or 10. :)  But, there is some really good stuff in the dev tracker with different answers to different questions ( so many are buried now )  that may answer your questions and put you at ease.

Such a nice answer to such an unpleasant person.   Yay, Ellie.   :P  :D

To OP:  You really do need to clarify WTF you are talking about.  I'm still pretty sure there are a majority of people from SB/W101/P101... you didn't mention those games in your list. 

Such a nice answer to such an unpleasant person.   Yay, Ellie.   :P  :D

To OP:  You really do need to clarify WTF you are talking about.  I'm still pretty sure there are a majority of people from SB/W101/P101... you didn't mention those games in your list. 

HAHA  Mal!  Early and no coffee and no stilettos yet?    :)  I really do want to know what they mean though....................... 

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

HAHA  Mal!  Early and no coffee and no stilettos yet?     :)  I really do want to know what they mean though....................... 

Flats, haven't finished my cup yet, and yes way too early. :)

You people are in crazy time zones. It's 3 AM here and I'm still beating my face against the pillow trying to make sleep happen.

picture-1.png

I get up at 3am for work.  Its not even 6 here yet. 

First of all im disappointed. What are these "rulesets"

??? I'm sure Bassa has rage-quit the forums, but I must ask, How is it possible for someone follow this game at all and not know there are rules? The whole thing is when someone wins, the world is destroyed and we start a new one. I don't get it, now my head hurts.