Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
surBear

Dang You Mal

Just saying, if you're going to base it off attractive women, we should get scientific about it.

Obesity rates for:

Texas, 2013: 30.9% +/- 1.4 - 15th 

Virginia, 2013: 27.2% +/- 1.3 - 32nd

Colorado, 2013: 21.3% +/- 0.9% - 51st

I think I'll go with the place that has legal weed and far less obesity, thanks. To put that in perspective, Colorado has an obesity rate that is very similar to Sweden, Iceland, or Norway.

Edited by halethrain

ncLez59.png

But it's all about that bass.

Can I get that source? curious about other states

Source

Methodology. Essentially, this is self-reported obesity rates from CDC research. However, given the prevalence of obesity in America, people are now failing to see these conditions in their children, as social norms adapt to it. Fat is the new thin if you will.

Edited by halethrain

ncLez59.png

I believe your source. I just wanted to check which state has the biggest booty. I will say that CO has some hotties though.

good lord, if you click by year you just see us getting fatter.

Yeah, stop eating carbs and it'll go away. The low-fat craze is the primary cause of the obesity epidemic.

Screen_Shot_2015-05-14_at_10_51_04_PM.pn

Edited by halethrain

ncLez59.png

you can also correlate the increase with the introduction/mass use of corn syrup. Cheap sweetener means everything gets that extra calorie punch.

Yes, it is true that total caloric consumption has increased as well, but there is a wealth of data that supports two main factors:

1) Carbohydrate defecit diets are more effective than fat defecit diets

2) Fats in foods do not increase fat in blood whereas an increase in carbs does

ncLez59.png

I manage to not be obese while eating all the carbs i want!

Still need bluebell. :-(

I actually do too, but I run, hike, mountain bike, and play squash. Calories in vs. calories out is still the most important factor. Put less poorly made socks in your hole than your body puts out.

ncLez59.png

eat what you want.

like all good and bad things the key is moderation

and eat bluebell

blue-bell-come-and-take-it-e143008031020

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Source

Methodology. Essentially, this is self-reported obesity rates from CDC research. However, given the prevalence of obesity in America, people are now failing to see these conditions in their children, as social norms adapt to it. Fat is the new thin if you will.

Weed is legal. Do you think they even remember the definition of obesity any more? :)

Meet Virginia is about a girl. Doesnt count.

Sure it does. If she wasn't awesome, her parents would've named her Dallas.

CF_Van.png

Just saying, if you're going to base it off attractive women, we should get scientific about it.

Obesity rates for:

Texas, 2013: 30.9% +/- 1.4 - 15th 

Virginia, 2013: 27.2% +/- 1.3 - 32nd

Colorado, 2013: 21.3% +/- 0.9% - 51st

I think I'll go with the place that has legal weed and far less obesity, thanks. To put that in perspective, Colorado has an obesity rate that is very similar to Sweden, Iceland, or Norway.

I lived in Colorado, people would be obese if they didn't have to walk  5 miles uphill in the snow, both ways, to get anywhere.  (humor)

I currently live in Texas it's a big state and just like Colorado, you can't generalize it by a few statistics. (semi-serious face)

And for Mal:

blue-bunny-premium-super-78188.jpg Who needs Blue Bell when you have Blue Bunny.

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

I lived in Colorado, people would be obese if they didn't have to walk  5 miles uphill in the snow, both ways, to get anywhere.  (humor)

I currently live in Texas it's a big state and just like Colorado, you can't generalize it by a few statistics. (semi-serious face)

And for Mal:

blue-bunny-premium-super-78188.jpg Who needs Blue Bell when you have Blue Bunny.

Please leave Texas ASAP. custard ridiculous blue bunny poorly made socks. Get outta here!!!

Please leave Texas ASAP. custard ridiculous blue bunny poorly made socks. Get outta here!!!

Aside from Ben&Jerry it's currently the only ice cream on the shelf   =0

So lets accept your anecdotal evidence instead? 

ncLez59.png

So lets accept your anecdotal evidence instead? 

My anecdotal evidence was stated as humor and should not be accepted as fact, no.  But now we are getting back off topic about cookies and ice cream.

So...

rec_ChocChCookie_MinCookieIceCrmSand_lrg

Aside from Ben&Jerry it's currently the only ice cream on the shelf   =0

That isn't true.  Creamy creations, haagen dazs, Dreyers... I am sure there are others.

NOTHING is better than Blue Bell.  

That isn't true.  Creamy creations, haagen dazs, Dreyers... I am sure there are others.

NOTHING is better than Blue Bell.  

These brands of ice cream, I have seen before.  But they are not on the shelves in the frozen aisle right now.    You can come up 35 and see for yourself but that would just be weird.  Just take my word for it.  The shelves are relatively empty of ice cream.  Blue Bunny is the only option for 1/2 gallon ice cream flavors.

**This should probably be in off-topic.  I just realized it's in the Shadowbane sub-section**

Soo,

Grrrrr.  Shadowbane.  I bet there's no ice-cream or brownies there either.  And it's probably Mal's fault.  Grrr.  Dang You, Mal!  A banespot on both your houses... or whatever.

Edited by Eston