Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
surBear

Dang You Mal

These brands of ice cream, I have seen before.  But they are not on the shelves in the frozen aisle right now.    You can come up 35 and see for yourself but that would just be weird.  Just take my word for it.  The shelves are relatively empty of ice cream.  Blue Bunny is the only option for 1/2 gallon ice cream flavors.

**This should probably be in off-topic.  I just realized it's in the Shadowbane sub-section**

Soo,

Grrrrr.  Shadowbane.  I bet there's no ice-cream or brownies there either.  And it's probably Mal's fault.  Grrr.  Dang You, Mal!  A banespot on both your houses... or whatever.

Those are all on the shelves in Austin.  Dunno where you are... feel sorry for ya, tho.   And the SB section just stands for "the ghetto where SB players can talk".  It does not have to be about SB.  

Those are all on the shelves in Austin.  Dunno where you are... feel sorry for ya, tho.   And the SB section just stands for "the ghetto where SB players can talk".  It does not have to be about SB.  

Austin has everything.  So I hear. One of these days I'll make it down there.  I'm north of Dallas in a little nothing (ok, mostly nothing) town.

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

Austin has everything.  So I hear. One of these days I'll make it down there.  I'm north of Dallas in a little nothing (ok, mostly nothing) town.

Ahh.   Parents grew up in Plano... 

Y'all have some nasty storms INC from Abilene... FYI.

Ahh.   Parents grew up in Plano... 

Y'all have some nasty storms INC from Abilene... FYI.

Yeah, it's been about the same everyday for about a month now.  Tornado watch comes in at 5 ends at midnight.  Storm hits between 3pm and 5pm.  Second storm at 8.  Maybe another a little after midnight.  It's has just been wet up here, lately.  Except, today.  Oddly enough it's partly cloudy with a cool breeze.  Hopefully the storms stay away for awhile.  Let us bbq.

*just checked the weather.  it'll be here at 4pm*  damnit

Edited by Eston

i work in Plano

Being Plano, that could mean so many things.

i work in Plano

I worked in Plano and Addison when I lived in Dallas. Plz tell me you've been to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I used to work in the Million-Air Complex building across the street from it, so hitting up the comedy club and going across for drinks was natural after work. I haven't been there in a long long time though, not sure if they're any good anymore.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I used to live in the Carrollton/Addison area but my wife and I never got out and did much back then.  I've never been to Pete's and my wife used to work right off of Quorum.  Must of passed it a couple thousand times.  Just never considered going in.

When I was first told about it, I thought it was going to be really lame. I mean...dueling pianos. I'm used to traditional or western bars, but it was a lot of fun. There also used to be a lounge/club in the same center that was basically an upscale mancave. Made their money on the cigars, but the beer & drinks was whatever price you paid for it in tips.

Saw a good one yesterday, but I am at work way out in west Texas and my satellite is having problems with the internet so I couldnt post the meme.

It showed a picture of Austin flooded and said, All the rain in Texas since Blue Bell shut down is just God crying.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207135904138226&set=a.1646868293833.2089642.1300701147&type=1

Edited by surBear