Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miltenacious

Not Able To Login On My Phone!

If you're using Chrome on your phone, try clearing the browser data. I had the same problem but I can log in just fine now.

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I have the same issue on my phone when I'm trying to log in.

Getting the error message "Username or password incorrect" and after trying for some time I'm getting blocked for one minute even though I'm using the same password as on my pc. I'm using "Internet" - app and "chrome" app on my Samsung S3 but actually it doesn't matter which browser I'm using, I just can't log in.

I always thought it's only me but apparently someone else also have the same issue.

- Esther

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

Forum only or the whole website?

I can log in on the www.crowfall.com webside with my Username and Password and can jump over to the forum without a problem with internet and chrome app. However, a direct log in into the community.crowfall.com side doesn't work for me.

The forum on my tablet is working like the forum page on my pc and I don't have a issue there so it might be only the phone forum which is crazy. Well, it isn't a big problem though since you can jump over from the crowfall page to the forum.

- Esther

Edited by Esther

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

I actually had this exact problem before. I changed my password on my phone to a different one and was able to log in.

And the new password doesn't work on my computer. Somehow I have two passwords for this account -- on that works on my phone and one that works on my computer.

Forum only or the whole website?

When I had trouble, I was unable to log in  first from my phone and then from my office computer. I never had a problem from my personal laptop. The issue affected log in to the site/forums on my office PC and the forum log in on the phone. I run Chrome on all three devices. 

It was about 2 months ago that my phone login broke, then a month ago my office PC login broke. I fixed both by clearing the browser data in Chrome. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I have the same issue on my phone when I'm trying to log in.

Getting the error message "Username or password incorrect" and after trying for some time I'm getting blocked for one minute even though I'm using the same password as on my pc. I'm using "Internet" - app and "chrome" app on my Samsung S3 but actually it doesn't matter which browser I'm using, I just can't log in.

I always thought it's only me but apparently someone else also have the same issue.

- Esther

Ditto.

Galaxy S5.

Ran into the same issue the other day.  Could not login directly from the community address.  I had to back out to the main page and drill down from there.

Using an iPhone5 and it's crap'tastic browser.

[@--(o.O)@]

Issue persists. Android+Chrome, can log in via crowfall.com website but not via the forum login.

Note that there is no forum login option at all on the desktop version of the site- you have to switch over to the main page and log in there. So the forum login system may not be set up at all.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I'm seeing this issue too.

Issue persists. Android+Chrome, can log in via crowfall.com website but not via the forum login.

Note that there is no forum login option at all on the desktop version of the site- you have to switch over to the main page and log in there. So the forum login system may not be set up at all.

You may be right. It could be that forum login was removed on the desktop version because it wasn't configured but left in place on the mobile version.