Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HappyWulf

Eks And Shared Guild Owned Parcels

Me and some friends will have some Tax-Free (Maintenance Free that is) parcels of land. As well as we'll likely have some normal Parcels too. We were curious if we could build our Eternal Kingdom as one singular landmass. That is, combine our parcels so we can make a nicer EK with our combined land.

We kinda wanna recreate Anhk-Morpork.... 

Basically, can multiple people pitch in their Parcels into a single Kingdom?

Yes. There's a dev quote but I'm on mobile.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/4890-032015-eternal-kingdoms/?p=117304

This post answers your question directly.  I'd also recommend reading the initial announcement as it might hold a lot of other answers to any similar questions.

[@--(o.O)@]

I believe you can trade them all to one individual, but outside of that persons initial parcels you will still have to unlock more land bu gathering materials before you can place the traded parcels.

So go win a campaign or two, then go figure this out!

I believe you can trade them all to one individual, but outside of that persons initial parcels you will still have to unlock more land bu gathering materials before you can place the traded parcels.

So go win a campaign or two, then go figure this out!

Well, arent you the helpful one?

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015