Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yandere Simulator

Your goal is to get senpai to notice you ;) you don't have to kill them, you can just kidnap them and lock them in your basement, or blackmail them or w/e :D. Its ok courant it's probably not a game for you if you don't like that kinda stuff. Some people on the forums have the profile set to Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki, and I think I've seen some Higurashi charecters too so I thought they might like it. I'm definitely gonna play this when it comes out tho XD

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

I'm afraid I might be on some kind of pervert list now that I clicked that link :unsure:

You should've probably not posted that :D

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

Your goal is to get senpai to notice you ;) you don't have to kill them, you can just kidnap them and lock them in your basement, or blackmail them or w/e :D. Its ok courant it's probably not a game for you if you don't like that kinda stuff. Some people on the forums have the profile set to Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki, and I think I've seen some Higurashi charecters too so I thought they might like it. I'm definitely gonna play this when it comes out tho XD

Well I guess the game could be interesting, it's just that I associated it with all the news we hear on television about kids who attack other kids in US schools.

I know it's a game and it's not reality, but I also believe that playing repetitively a game where you murder other schoolmates probably doesn't help IRL.

But my thought would apply to any violent game I guess so... I'm as guilty as you are.  :P

HAHAHAHA

A+real+guerilla+soldier+_7cd68fd68a32080

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg