Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Forum Name Changed

Hello fellow Crows,

I know this is just a little something but it really bothers me; After the Kickstarter Campaign (about that time) my forum name lost his capital letter =( I know this is really just a little thing but I got the feeling this takes the Sincerity out of every name.

If this can be fixed without big problems that would be really great.

Appreciate the help very much (Didnt found the ticket button ^^;)

~Brillson

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Seems like everyone that signed up for the site early on lost their capital letters. No big deal to me though. There's supposed to be a name change system [soon], so you can take care of it then.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

If you want to change your username by yourself, after logging on the website you can click on Account and, at the right of the screen, you can click on Change Username. It should allow you to change your username on the website and this will automatically modify your display name on the forum.

When I tried it, there was a delay of a few hours before it appeared on the forum.

If you want to change your username by yourself, after logging on the website you can click on Account and, at the right of the screen, you can click on Change Username. It should allow you to change your username on the website and this will automatically modify your display name on the forum.

When I tried it, there was a delay of a few hours before it appeared on the forum.

Oh, looks like name change feature is already up.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Thank you Sir Font of Knowledge. :)

288mqgz.png

Or, remove your cookies of the Crowfall forum. This will log you out automatically after refreshing the page. Log back in and your name is changed. No need to wait!   :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Or, remove your cookies of the Crowfall forum. This will log you out automatically after refreshing the page. Log back in and your name is changed. No need to wait!   :)

Oh I didn't know about this, thanks for the info!

I don't think the name change feature is actually working. At the very least, I don't seem to be able to capitalize my name.

I changed courant101test into courant101test1 and the next day it was displaying the change. Just tried with Courant101, I removed all the cookies but it's still not capitalizing the C.

Edit : it changed but as soon as I refreshed the C went back to c cGhXRcm.png

Edited by courant101

If you clear your cache on your browser after you change your name, it will all show up correctly.  If not it will when your cache refreshes, which might take a day or two.

I hope this helps!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

If you clear your cache on your browser after you change your name, it will all show up correctly.  If not it will when your cache refreshes, which might take a day or two.

I hope this helps!

It seems like it doesn't work if you change capitalization alone.  I tried several times to change mine from jah to Jah but it wouldn't stick, even with cleared cache. It finally worked when I added a character to the name rather than only changing caps.

IhhQKY6.gif

Yay! I got to change my name back to its original form! 

Hooray for Capitalization and Spacing!

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.