Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamer

Backers Email.

Any backer out there has received the email to merge the pledge with the crowfall account?

I'm asking cos i'm a backer and i haven't received the email yet, and they said they will send the instrucction to do it this week... so im a bit worried about this :wacko: .

Any backer out there has received the email to merge the pledge with the crowfall account?

I'm asking cos i'm a backer and i haven't received the email yet, and they said they will send the instrucction to do it this week... so im a bit worried about this :wacko: .

This week, as in 13April-19April.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

This week, as in 13April-19April.

Yes, and also tyrant wrote yesterday : We got the data from Kickstarter and we will start testing the merging next week.  We'll do some small tests first to make sure it's working well before we email everyone.  So be patient, we want it to go smoothly!

Just checked the notice again and they said "which is scheduled to be sent to us at the end of next week.".
So it seems you're right and i'm a bit fustilarian lol.

Sorry for the post :'(

Edited by kamer

Just checked the notice again and they said "which is scheduled to be sent to us at the end of next week.".

So it seems you're right and i'm a bit fustilarian lol.

Sorry for the post :'(

I think we'd all rather have people anxious about the stuff to do with the game, than pessimistic.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Patience, little love. We're going to start the roll-out this coming week, slow and steady. It's a brand-new system and we would rather iron out little wrinkles for a few people than have a OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!!one!!!! avalanche if there's a hiccup somewhere.  

Still, thank you for backing us and we're happy you're so excited. =)

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I must say I do appreciate the developers responsiveness on forumfall. It's refreshing to see this line of customer service & appreciation so thank you all truly.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

the twigs won't have to carry us for long now. prepare your wings, murder. B)

FTFY  :)

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

Patience, little love. We're going to start the roll-out this coming week, slow and steady. It's a brand-new system and we would rather iron out little wrinkles for a few people than have a OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!!one!!!! avalanche if there's a hiccup somewhere.  

I think Pann just won the internet.

I hope that transcends to the entire development process. I'd hate for a terrible launch to be a detriment to another jtodd game.

X6RBqg7.gif

I hope that transcends to the entire development process. I'd hate for a terrible launch to be a detriment to another jtodd game.

"cf.exe fatal application error"

SSL needs to be implemented as a high priority before the backer rewards are linked to accounts.  It's disappointing to see that this has not already been done and no response pertaining to this for related threads in the 'Report a Bug' forum.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

Under the code redemption part of the account info section there's a typo.

ElkWy3X.png

"applied to YOU account"

Nice find, I read it twice I think and didn't see it.  :P

Maybe post it in Report a bug section because it could take a long time before they read it here.

SSL needs to be implemented as a high priority before the backer rewards are linked to accounts.  It's disappointing to see that this has not already been done and no response pertaining to this for related threads in the 'Report a Bug' forum.

ACE team members have been running tons of websites and games so I'm confident they are taking care of our Crowfall accounts security.  :P

Nice find, I read it twice I think and didn't see it.  :P

Maybe post it in Report a bug section because it could take a long time before they read it here.

ACE team members have been running tons of websites and games so I'm confident they are taking care of our Crowfall accounts security.  :P

Having both an account and forums that require credential login WITHOUT SSL in place shows a lack of basic security.  So, I strongly disagree at this point.  There's no excuse why this hasn't been implemented already, and this is only 1 very basic aspect of security.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...