Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamer

Backers Email.

Busted! I borrowed the "arrr" for my pirate costume. I'll put it back. *head hangs low* 

[Thanks for pointing that out. I've let the Web team know.]

WIth jokes like this, you're going to make a great dad someday, lady.

ncLez59.png

I'm so jealous.. I want my email!!  :(  :(  :(

Me too!  :wacko:

They must be saving the best for last.

;)

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

Got mine about an hour ago and the add process was seamless. Note: there are 2 buttons you have to hit when adding your code so if you only see one scroll down a bit.

Yeah, yeah, took me a while to figure that out.  Stop judging me.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I'm so jealous.. I want my email!!  :(  :(  :(

They picked your name out specifically to save for last

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

In completely unrelated news - anyone notice that all our names start with lower case letters now?  Not just the p2c folks?

I feel like I finally belong. 

EDIT OK so not all of us have lower case names! Mine used to be upper case first letter! It's Armageddon!

Edited by oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

In completely unrelated news - anyone notice that all our names start with lower case letters now?  Not just the p2c folks?

EDIT OK so not all of us have lower case names! Mine used to be upper case first letter! It's Armageddon!

Yea and apparently we can not use the username change feature to add a upper case. I don't know if they're manually removing upper cases from names or if it's being done by updating something on the forum, or anything else. What I know is that they declared War on our usernames.  :P

I've noticed the lowercase as well and didn't remember if I used upper or not.. I did, however, look for a way to change it back, lol.  :D

I have received my KS pledge code as well but have yet to link it but may do it this evening.

kaGO5WE.png

I keep trying to change mine to its rightful upper case letters, but it never sticks. 

Yea and apparently we can not use the username change feature to add a upper case. I don't know if they're manually removing upper cases from names or if it's being done by updating something on the forum, or anything else. What I know is that they declared War on our usernames.  :P

Yep. It's annoying. 

In related news, I haven't received my e-mail yet. Sadness. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I keep trying to change mine to its rightful upper case letters, but it never sticks. 

Yep. It's annoying. 

In related news, I haven't received my e-mail yet. Sadness. 

What backer level? I'm wondering, since I received mine today and I'm an Amber patron.

The drama is in the long history of MMO headstarts and releases with hacked account issues...that could have been avoided with 2FA.  We're not even remotely close to 2FA here as we don't even have SSL in place.  Sorry, but I'd rather be playing during headstart/release rather than waiting for weeks of backed up support tickets.

I'm simply amazed at the response here.

I hadn't even given it much thought, but you're absolutely right. Not only is the response by people who are brushing it off alarming, I find the Dev silence on this issue even more disconcerting.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com