Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamer

Backers Email.

What backer level? I'm wondering, since I received mine today and I'm an Amber patron.

Well, it might be complicated for me. I did two $60 pledges; one for me and one for my son. Same bank account but different e-mails. 

Prolly, it's that the higher backers are served first, and then in descending order. I'm patient. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Well, it might be complicated for me. I did two $60 pledges; one for me and one for my son. Same bank account but different e-mails. 

Prolly, it's that the higher backers are served first, and then in descending order. I'm patient. 

I received mine around 3:00 pm today and I was a $60 backer as well.

If you mean higher as in $$ I don't think thats true.  Lots of ambers with their emails and I'm sapphire :(

I got mine around 4 EST. It also said that the rewards would be available 4/15.

I wonder if they knew it would take awhile, but plan to have everyone caught up by the end of tomorrow (4/15)

Good Luck!

You all waiting for your trophies?

;)

I like Primal's idea: Copper.   B)

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

As stated earlier got my email earlier in the day (EB Amber) and applied to my account no issues.

@ACE

Is there any talk of security going forward with SSL or 2FA?  A simple 'nod' would indicate it's been brought up, acknowledged or otherwise discussed as well bring a sigh of relief to those for whom this matters.

Cheers,

~Icky

kaGO5WE.png

Patience, little love. We're going to start the roll-out this coming week, slow and steady. It's a brand-new system and we would rather iron out little wrinkles for a few people than have a OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!!one!!!! avalanche if there's a hiccup somewhere.  

Still, thank you for backing us and we're happy you're so excited. =)

Haha, you'll always have a "OMGWTFBBQ!!!1!!!one!!!!" avalanche no matter what you do, you're a game development company. :)

And this is a few days late, but studing for the GRE and only got the update to create the account from Kickstarter the last few days.

If it makes you feel any better, my husband, one of our BFFs and I haven't gotten ours yet either -- and I'm the one sending them. They are going out in small increments because, every so often, there's a code that may not work correctly or has some other wonkiness that we need to work out with the Web team. By tackling those little bumps as they occur, we are potentially avoiding a possible log jam of unhappy people. Not that those without their codes are dancing-on-the-ceiling happy, but "impatient, waiting for code" is not as bad as "have code, can't redeem". 

Anywhoo -- a) thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience and B) thank you x a bazillion for backing us. I know we say that often, but believe me that we mean it every time. Your support really does mean a lot to us. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community