Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamer

Backers Email.

I also received the email yesterday and I am a Amber backer like just about everyone else responding here so far. Once you receive the email the process is very simple and takes literally two minutes to complete.

The part Im not sure about is that my account shows Beta Group 4 Access once I entered the code, but Amber patrons should be Alpha 2 Access since we receive everything from lower tiers in addition to Amber and Gold backers are Alpha 2. Im unsure if this is an error or not since Beta Group 4 could be alpha testers for all I know.

SSL needs to be implemented as a high priority before the backer rewards are linked to accounts.  It's disappointing to see that this has not already been done and no response pertaining to this for related threads in the 'Report a Bug' forum.

Answered at the link below, we don't have a security issues around anything related to rewards or any other information that needs to be secure.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5781-site-your-website-doesnt-use-sslhttps/?p=151436

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

...so it's been there the entire time. Haha

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I got my code (amber aswell) didn't notice it untill i checked the Promotion tab. So Gmail users be sure to check that folder!

Just found mine there too. 

No one wants your stupid tabs, Gmail!

I got my code (amber aswell) didn't notice it untill i checked the Promotion tab. So Gmail users be sure to check that folder!

Just noticed mine was sitting in that tab.  Definitely not a place I expected it to show up.  Thanks for the heads up :P

mael4.jpg

Been around the MMO Block...

Sardoni

Answered at the link below, we don't have a security issues around anything related to rewards or any other information that needs to be secure.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5781-site-your-website-doesnt-use-sslhttps/?p=151436

Thank you.  Like my reply in that thread, I was able to confirm that the actual data is sent in the background to an API using SSL.  It appears that the SSL has also been applied to the overall website now as well.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

Got mine, 60$ backer. Beta 6 entitlement, though, I'm pretty sure I must be Beta 1. Woohoo.

Your earliest level of testing access will be showing up later today.  Don't cry!  :)

I also received the email yesterday and I am a Amber backer like just about everyone else responding here so far. Once you receive the email the process is very simple and takes literally two minutes to complete.

The part Im not sure about is that my account shows Beta Group 4 Access once I entered the code, but Amber patrons should be Alpha 2 Access since we receive everything from lower tiers in addition to Amber and Gold backers are Alpha 2. Im unsure if this is an error or not since Beta Group 4 could be alpha testers for all I know.

Earliest test group you are authorized for will be showing up after the next web publish today.

Got mine, 60$ backer. Beta 6 entitlement, though, I'm pretty sure I must be Beta 1. Woohoo.

If you look at the transaction date on the Beta 6 you'll notice that it is from your Forum sign-up assignment, not your KS.

ncLez59.png

I'm not crying, just saying. 

Thanks a lot, anyway :3

I know, right?  Woohoo definitely /= boohoo.   :)

(He says while checking yet again for his backer email...)

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

I am sure everyone will get their keys by the end of this week. I m still waiting for mine as well :P

I'm sure they get this sorted out promptly.

Until then, those of us with keys already get to gloat a little :P:D

I'm sure they get this sorted out promptly.

Until then, those of us with keys already get to gloat a little :P:D

meh... no proof until the forum frames have been implemented.   Even then, some will set theirs to something low like Copper even if they have Bloodstone.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...