Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patience, little love. We're going to start the roll-out this coming week, slow and steady. It's a brand-new system and we would rather iron out little wrinkles for a few people than have a OMGWTFBBQ!

If it makes you feel any better, my husband, one of our BFFs and I haven't gotten ours yet either -- and I'm the one sending them. They are going out in small increments because, every so often, there

Earliest test group you are authorized for will be showing up after the next web publish today.

Gordon,

Not sure if it will cause problems later down the road, but both access groups currently show in my entitlements section; my correct Kickstarter group and the original beta group.

[@--(o.O)@]

Every time I get an email I get excited... but still NOTHING.

Why do you hate me so, Pann??  Do I need to bring you brownies?!  Its not my fault you didn't get any... you weren't there yet! :( :( :(

Why do you hate me so, Pann??  Do I need to bring you brownies?!  Its not my fault you didn't get any... you weren't there yet! :( :( :(

You're gonna check your spam folder and realize you got it days ago.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Don't worry Mal, they plan on hand delivering it to you when they return the brownie tray.  ;)

CF_Karg.png

I 100% agree with how you're doing this. I'd much rather wait than you guys have 18k people mad about their stuff not working. However, I am not very good at the patience thing..... I want my codes!!! :P

What she said....and it dose not help when my wife is sitting right next to me doing the happy dance because she got hers and I have not.....patience skill is only leveling at tertiary speed...maybe I should bump it up. :)

What she said....and it dose not help when my wife is sitting right next to me doing the happy dance because she got hers and I have not.....patience skill is only leveling at tertiary speed...maybe I should bump it up. :)

I didn't pick the patience skill at all.....  :mellow: