Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ego

ellie

In the light of the forum being slow, and since the term "ego" is being flung hither and sunder lately, and NOT to compete with Doc's Political Compass Test, this one may give a few lulz.

http://www.helloquiz.../the-ego-test-1 

Post your results, if you dare!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I'm too good for that test. Therefore, I refuse to take it.

LOL!   Fair enough.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I Like my ego's with butter!

And some bacon, of course.  :)

Your result for The Ego Test ...

Ego Bully

...Welp.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Your result for The Ego Test ...

Almost Ego Free

12 points on Ego. You're practically a Zen master!

It's ok Primal.   It takes all kinds to make  virtual world!

Edited by ellie

Mildly Egotistical.

Lol

Oh go on................not you :)

yea,and it forces people to log in to get results..so nvm

nah, I got results w/o that silly log in

oh yea,just have to skip all that shananigans of gender,age,...

my result

14 points on Ego. You're practically a Zen master!

The things that the average person would take offense to or personalize don't bother you much at all.  You are pretty much aware most of the time of your thoughts and the voice in your head.  You don't automatically agree with that voice because you know it is just a voice that is often repetitive and is not you.  You have the occasional slip up... darn that road rage, but overall you don't see other people, material possessions, or roles/ job titles as a means to define who you are. You do not allow other people's egos to affect your own and you working everyday to be more and more conscious and aware of when the ego wants to feel superior or inferior.

Almost Ego Free

9 points on Ego. You're practically a Zen master!

The things that the average person would take offense to or personalize don't bother you much at all. You are pretty much aware most of the time of your thoughts and the voice in your head. You don't automatically agree with that voice because you know it is just a voice that is often repetitive and is not you. You have the occasional slip up... darn that road rage, but overall you don't see other people, material possessions, or roles/ job titles as a means to define who you are. You do not allow other people's egos to affect your own and you working everyday to be more and more conscious and aware of when the ego wants to feel superior or inferior.

Mildly egotistical here too.

I can't stand people cutting me off in traffic. I always drive at the appropriate speed anyway. So the moron that cuts me off and does the finger needs to die. :P

Just stay out of the god damned mother custard passing lane!!!!!!

Almost Ego Free

9 points on Ego. You're practically a Zen master!

The things that the average person would take offense to or personalize don't bother you much at all. You are pretty much aware most of the time of your thoughts and the voice in your head. You don't automatically agree with that voice because you know it is just a voice that is often repetitive and is not you. You have the occasional slip up... darn that road rage, but overall you don't see other people, material possessions, or roles/ job titles as a means to define who you are. You do not allow other people's egos to affect your own and you working everyday to be more and more conscious and aware of when the ego wants to feel superior or inferior.

Just stay out of the god damned mother custard passing lane!!!!!!

Adall!    Appears you shall lead the flock.   

You're all liars. Just accept what you are and answer truthfully. I think mine was around 56 points and you guys are getting ~10. Complete BS.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I answered honestly.  Honest.