Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where Threads Go To Die

PoopHat

LOL!  A kind of thread grave yard?   I agree w/ that.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Well, Q&A gets pretty hoppin when people demand FAQ answers after donating OVER 7000 DOLLARSSSSS, or if you make a Adall Q&A. Off-topic seems to drone for days at a time.

When we could be having a classy four-way political discussion with Eonwe, Cannibalman, Sheen and Tully.

I'd pay cyber bucks for dat.

nap8S2r.pnghttp://youtube.com/multimegawatts subscribe for Crowfall videos!

Well, Q&A gets pretty hoppin when people demand FAQ answers after donating OVER 7000 DOLLARSSSSS, or if you make a Adall Q&A. Off-topic seems to drone for days at a time.

When we could be having a classy four-way political discussion with Eonwe, Cannibalman, Sheen and Tully.

I'd pay cyber bucks for dat.

OHHHH advance notice, please?  I will need to stock up on popcorn and sporks.  

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I made a topic about this other day and it got deleted by the mods. Although my thread had a few other things in it as well, that may of been why it got deleted haha.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I'm not sure I'd call what you made the other day a topic...

Unfortunately I only saw one post in it before it got deleted. Either way, I know every single DF player and most SB players feel the way I do.

EDIT: Damn, you caught my quick edit. I edited that out to avoid the same thing happening to this beaut.

Edited by cannibal man

I'm gonna laugh my custard ass off if a few days before official launch, Tyrant/GW comes on here and claims he's been posting as Sheen the entire time just to stir up the forums.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'm gonna laugh my custard bottom off if a few days before official launch, Tyrant/GW comes on here and claims he's been posting as Sheen the entire time just to stir up the forums.

I doubt that.   GW could not pretend to be that personality less.   Would make the girl guild very sad   :(

EDIT:  Omg your new sig!!!!!    

Edited by ellie

Well I'd have to respect Tyrant/GW for maintaining the whole nerdy/alt thing.

"Welcome to ForumFall, scrub."

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Unfortunately I only saw one post in it before it got deleted. Either way, I know every single DF player and most SB players feel the way I do.

EDIT: Damn, you caught my quick edit. I edited that out to avoid the same thing happening to this beaut.

Fixed it for you.

Not sure I still agree with your DF player assessment (as a DF player myself) or SB player.

[@--(o.O)@]

Fixed it for you.

Not sure I still agree with your DF player assessment (as a DF player myself) or SB player.

Go to forumfall and read the threads about this game. They all agree with me.

Not too big of a surprise though, considering I'm the poorly made socks and people love me.

Or just go to the DF clans thread on here and read everybody talking about how censorship is stupid. But your one of those former Murder Herd kids right? Y'all were always a bunch've pussies. I'd lay money on you guys not playing, or having a significant presence, in the Dregs. Your beneath my notice now, kid.

Edited by cannibal man