Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[fixed]

Couple others in Thralls FAQ:

#2 line 1 "You are acting a 'grim reaper'"

#5-7 "Soul Gem" casing inconsistent (ie, sometimes it's "Soul Gem," sometimes "soul gem")

Edited by Arcturus

Would be nice if ArtCraft clean this up.

They will be cleaning it eventually I'm pretty sure. I prefer that they focus most of their energy on the game and when they have a few minutes they correct the typos. Overall it's impressive to see so few errors / mistakes on their website!

Most errors are done in haste. They are putting out info in a frantic pace and it's easy to look over little mistakes like that. Normally you would let someone else take a look for mistakes before you put something out there, but we're a impatient bunch!  ;)

But it's not that bad tbh. I've seen worse.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Hey Courant you got a shoutout from Pann on the Crowns & Crows podcast for your typo catching skills! Congrats!

Oh well as I wrote it's Nazdar who found it, I'm just copying it here so the devs can see it faster maybe. Thank you!  :P

Courant 101303526321455!  Typo alert!  One the pledge page/update yer pledge page near the bottom with the new stretch goals of banecircles

Finishing our the final of our "World Bands", the Shadow ruleset is speficially guilds to pre-existing guilds to vie for control of each Campaign.

Go get em!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

[fixed]

Courant 101303526321455!  Typo alert!  One the pledge page/update yer pledge page near the bottom with the new stretch goals of banecircles

Finishing our the final of our "World Bands", the Shadow ruleset is speficially guilds to pre-existing guilds to vie for control of each Campaign.

Go get em!

Nice catch! Now Pann will start calling you a grammar gummy bear too!  :P

Edited by courant303

Nice catch! Now Pann will start calling you a grammar gummy bear too!  :P

I have to confess - I failed my grammer gummy bear final exam.  While I messaged him and even called him out publicly I never got Doc to fix the it's in his signature.

*hangs head*  I'm not worthy to be a grammer gummy bear. 

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

• 2 weeks later...

[fixed]

Payment

Kickstarter Ruby

L1   Custom Unique Guild Heralrdy   >   Custom Unique Guild Heraldry

Emerald and Diamond

L1   and that this is out of Crowfall’s control   >   and this is out of Crowfall’s control

Future Stretch Goals

L10   during the pre-negoiated siege   >   during the pre-negotiated siege 

Digital Soundtrack

L1   high fidelity versions the Crowfall   >   high fidelity versions of Crowfall

Digital Art Book

L3   This package will includes a   >   This package will include a

Edited by courant101