Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yet Anothter Test

rajah

I am an Angel !

d6ba2036-c14a-4f50-8074-dd79bfeca316.jpg

When people think Angel, they think of something good. But in reality, you are a bit of a goody-two-shoes. You are OCD to the extreme, and sometimes a little annoying. You are a great person though and look for the best in everything. We need more people in the world like you.

http://www.playbuzz.com/paget10/what-mythical-creature-describes-your-personality

Edited by rajah

S676c5bdf-9cf5-4fa0-895d-9c5e16835db1.jpg

SIREN

You have won the hearts of many, but let's face it, you play the field a bit. You are a little bit selfish and a bit of a control freak, but dang! You are insanely attractive. The ocean is the place you love most. Everything about it is alluring. Maybe it drew you in the same way you draw others in.

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

me too ellie :)

We be swimming together :)   Wonder whose skulls those are?  

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

:lol:  not what i expected

add92f36-a9da-4bc4-8c55-16a5089d7a19.jpg

You are a gentle spirit to those who treat you well, but you will hurt people who hurt you. You are a bit wary of people because they have hurt you so much. But when good people are around you, they always seem to feel a bit better. You are very compassionate and kind, even if you are a bit wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xWhG4UU_Y

Siren
676c5bdf-9cf5-4fa0-895d-9c5e16835db1.jpg
You have won the hearts of many, but let's face it, you play the field a bit. You are a little bit selfish and a bit of a control freak, but dang! You are insanely attractive. The ocean is the place you love most. Everything about it is alluring. Maybe it drew you in the same way you draw others in.

I'm laughing my bottom off right now haha. Can't believe I got that poorly made socks.

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Siren

I'm laughing my bottom off right now haha.

YOU?   Really?   Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

YOU?   Really?   Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Hey babe, I live in Tennessee, you live anywhere close? I got a boat we can powwow on.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I took the test 2 times,

One for how i would act in RPG,

Another for how i would act in Real life.

....*takes the test*

RPG

koo-koo-ka-choo IS THIS poorly made socks?!?!!?!

This result is nonsensical, how come ocean is my favorite place when i choose clouds?!? ;..;

Real-life

This result is better :P At least im tyreal

d6ba2036-c14a-4f50-8074-dd79bfeca316.jpg

Oh this test must be broken beyond fixin.     No way we gonna get 4 sirens, 2 angels and a unicorn.   Where are the devils???????

I decided to copy Eren...

For my IRL self I got: Unicorn.

You are a gentle spirit to those who treat you well, but you will hurt people who hurt you. You are a bit wary of people because they have hurt you so much. But when good people are around you, they always seem to feel a bit better. You are very compassionate and kind, even if you are a bit wild.

For my MMORPG self I got: Siren.

:D

Well...

I got this.

a314fb56-7351-40fb-9569-71cf5cc4223a.jpg

You have a fiery temper and a fierce personality. People describe you as strong, brave, and maybe a bit crazy. Even though you aren't very organized, and you sometimes aren't the nicest, people like you and see the good side of you.

NOW WHERE ARE DEM DRAGON SLAYERS.

I felt like i was taking the wizard101 test

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Well...

I got this.

a314fb56-7351-40fb-9569-71cf5cc4223a.jpg

You have a fiery temper and a fierce personality. People describe you as strong, brave, and maybe a bit crazy. Even though you aren't very organized, and you sometimes aren't the nicest, people like you and see the good side of you.

NOW WHERE ARE DEM DRAGON SLAYERS.

I felt like i was taking the wizard101 test

Then  you must have taken the w101 test to make the comparison  lol   YAY  a dragon!

one more angel with me? it think they simply made a mistake. they saw the wings and thought: oh yes, that means angel. but hey:

whitley feathered, flaming swords, talking about prophets, thats an angel.

weirdly feathered, flaming words, talking about profit, thats a crow!

this test just didn't realize the subtle differences...  

Edited by Torenstahl

one more angel with me? it think they simply made a mistake. they saw the wings and thought: oh yes, that means angel. but hey:

white feathers, flaming swords, talking about prophets, thats an angel.

black feathers, flaming words, talking about profit, thats a crow!

this test just didn't realize the subtle differences...  

Saw the name.  saw profit.  No surprise.   

VAMPIRE

601b684d-a646-4757-a040-aabf6b2ab1d6.jpg

Dark and mysterious, you hide from a lot, may it be your past or present. You can't stand foolish people, and hate it when people judge you, but you aren't free of blame either. You are definitely an introvert, and you are scared of hurting people. Even with all of this, there are a few people that will never leave you. They seem to be bound to you by some undeniable force.

Interesting...

Edited by scribbles

[@--(o.O)@]

VAMPIRE

601b684d-a646-4757-a040-aabf6b2ab1d6.jpg

Dark and mysterious, you hide from a lot, may it be your past or present. You can't stand foolish people, and hate it when people judge you, but you aren't free of blame either. You are definitely an introvert, and you are scared of hurting people. Even with all of this, there are a few people that will never leave you. They seem to be bound to you by some undeniable force.

Interesting...

You always have to be different  sheesh