Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
20kilo

The Repopulation

https://www.therepopulation.com/

A game based in UO and SWG, playing it for a few days now and OMG its SO FREAKING COMPLEX, love it...

If crowfall have this kind of complexity (crafting and skill wise) it will be great.

Just to learn how to craft it takes like 1 hours of tutorials and videos lol

Anyone play it here?

B)

mael4.jpg

I have it,love how they have the complexity when it comes to the crafting, but the UI is not friendly enough needs more work. But they are on the right track.

Me and my buddies are always looking for friendly people to game with. Are you that type of person? Then look us up @ www.seireitei.info ;)

its funnny, followed it for a long time...got into beta then pretty much just dropped it.

not sure why :P iit looks to have all the elements in all the right places, just didn't feel that first 60 minute hook that had me wanting to go back into it.

I KSed this.  Played it a few times, but it just feels so rough.  When a game feels as though I'm fighting against the controls, it's hard to want to keep coming back.

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

I KSed this.  Played it a few times, but it just feels so rough.  When a game feels as though I'm fighting against the controls, it's hard to want to keep coming back.

yeah...not even like an alpha rough...like it's a chore to do anything rough...i couldnt see through the pain :P

Did they change it so that you don't stop your forward movement when going into a crouch yet?  I always hated that.

They had it so when you're moving forward, and crouch, it stops you to get into a crouch, and then you continue moving forward.  However, when going to prone, you continue forward even when getting into prone, without stopping.  Completely backwards to how it should be.

Bah, whole thing just felt clunky in general.  Any improvement in the clunky movement/animation department?

Edited by mourne

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

Also supported this a while back, great concept, good systems, but only gonna play at release as I don't want to undergo wipes and do any bughunting, for that matter.

Backed it ages ago, it barely seemed to have moved along since then.

It's going to flop, they're focusing way too much on making complicated stuff.

I hope it won't flop, but yeah - it's not looking good. Eve Online seems more accessible.