Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

State Of The Service/web

First, some great news. During our Kickstarter campaign, we had a separate stretch goal running: we promised to count our overseas backer amounts on Kickstarter against this stretch goal, and this stretch goal has been achieved!

Stretch goal #1 for PayPal:  $165k (ACHIEVED)

·       Host servers in Europe for betas and launch

·       Localize the website/community in 6 languages  (German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian)

·       Hire another community manager to focus on our overseas communities

We are still working on our current stretch goal for another graphics programmer and getting closer to achieving that every day as new people pledge for Crowfall!

Second, the Crowfall store will open soon. This will give you the option to upgrade your reward package, if you’d like, and will also have a selection of items available for purchase separately. Look for more information when the store launches.

Third, and probably the most exciting news, we’re starting to do live testing with people this evening on merging your Kickstarter pledges with your crowfall.com website account. These emails will be sent to the email address you used to back us on Kickstarter and will have directions on how to merge with your crowfall.com account (which may be on a completely different email).  We’ll be doing these all week, so no need to ask us about it until next week.  Check your spam folder, of course, every day just in case your spam filter doesn’t like our email.  A sample email is shown below so you’ll know what to look for from us.

Thanks for your support!

reward-mail_sample.png

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

What if we had the wrong e-mail entered on kickstarter? :(

Feel ya. Now I'm checking whether my e-mail matches my Kickstarter e-mail constantly.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.. and gerbils on crowcaine."

It might be time to announce new stretch goal$ with the store. Lets do this!

I was kinda hoping for a world server. I enjoy other languages and cultures. Could that be in the works too?

Edited by Redamo

It might be time to announce new stretch goal$ with the store. Lets do this!

I was kinda hoping for a world server. I enjoy other languages and cultures. Could that be in the works too?

They said you can play on any server you want if you backed during the campaign. The problem is, this being a competitive game people worry about pings. That's what brought about local servers.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

They said you can play on any server you want if you backed during the campaign. The problem is, this being a competitive game people worry about pings. That's what brought about local servers.

Ping is love, Ping is life.

Yeah makes since.