Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

D3 Seasonal Chars

realblankspace

Since I'm waiting for a few different games to come outta NDA and whatnot I've been hanging on with D3 and H1Z1

Anyone wants to come join us leveling and grinding in D3 just hit me up on Twitch or drop by the TeamSpeak (all info is easily found on my twitch link!)

I'm streaming it most days.

If you like Diablo 3 then give Path of Exile a shot at some stage. That games even getting a massive free expansion. Plus the way they add in content is in such a manner as to not invalidate any earned progression. IE: no increases to level caps.

They've also got a metric ton of different short duration competitive leagues if that is your poison of choice.

I'm not an idiot, I simply choose not to think.

2CdBx2L.png

• 4 weeks later...

D3 Hardcore Seasonal player here!

Burnt myself out when the new season started though : (

As for PoE, it really strikes me as just a poor man's version of D3 and I couldn't get into it.

kuZFoIM.png

D3 Hardcore Seasonal player here!

Burnt myself out when the new season started though : (

As for PoE, it really strikes me as just a poor man's version of D3 and I couldn't get into it.

It was based on Diablo 2...which is a MUCH better game than the hype-train of D3. They knew D2 players wanted a similar game and they capitalized on it.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)