Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[(Another) Test] Your Job In The Afterlife

Kraahk

i guess i am slowly getting fond of making this tests. bad sign? :wacko: i think so. however, now it's my turn to post one.

What is your Job going to be in the afterlife

i can live with mine though. :D

Guardian of the Gates of Heaven

9fd47f52-c997-499a-9dd7-13a7b1c2e23b.jpg

Your job will be The Guardian Of The Gates Of Heaven! Your Happy and inviting nature is perfect for the job of welcoming Heavens newest arrivals. Your smiling and friendly personality will now definitely come in handy !

Might be more like this,

Huppy? Didn't sign evythin bout that. Told yer once, told yer twice. Now tellin the last time -- get yer butt outta me sight an go ter hell if ye don' have any valid ticket. made merself clear?

But hey, we shouldn't be to particular about the details of such tests, should we? B)

Edited by Torenstahl

9fd47f52-c997-499a-9dd7-13a7b1c2e23b.jpg

Oh my.   Me too.   Are we kinda like the Wally World greeters?    

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

da soft-shelled turtle?

febcce83-b2cb-449e-87ef-3eeb15a73c5e.jpg

You will be a Lonely Ghost! Your final job will be a sad and miserable one. You will walk the earth invisible, unable to speak to another soul! In neither Heaven or Hell, you will be trapped forever in a bleak limbo!

da soft-shelled turtle?

febcce83-b2cb-449e-87ef-3eeb15a73c5e.jpg

You will be a Lonely Ghost! Your final job will be a sad and miserable one. You will walk the earth invisible, unable to speak to another soul! In neither Heaven or Hell, you will be trapped forever in a bleak limbo!

Well.  That sound miserable.  I am sorry :(   

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Guardian Angel

6b993cfd-3f0d-47cb-a5cc-aac190e2ef85.jpg

Your will have the glorifying job as a Guardian Angel! Your kind and nurturing abilities make you perfect for the job of watching out for the human race. You are beautiful and divine, and will finally have an actual halo to go with those wings!

Guardian Angel
6b993cfd-3f0d-47cb-a5cc-aac190e2ef85.jpg
Your will have the glorifying job as a Guardian Angel! Your kind and nurturing abilities make you perfect for the job of watching out for the human race. You are beautiful and divine, and will finally have an actual halo to go with those wings!

At least your are not the Wally World Greeter.   I am bitter.

Guardian angel aswell...

Its either we all have same personality or there is something seriously wrong with these tests

Edited by Eren

seems like there would be quite a party at the gates of heaven..

oh my. what a mess. imagine the consequences --

i say he may enter.

what? i said no!

i said no, too.

why not, i don't see why...

ok, ok, lets vote. who says yes? one, two, three, -- (half an hour later) -- sixhundredfiftynineandahalf, damned, i miscounted. ok, once more.

nooooo, not again!

yes, repeat it.

i follow the no.

ok, let's vote about this.

hello? i am still here and waiting!

oh shut up, don't you see we are busy?!

Edited by Torenstahl

Custard them all!   They can wait!

No one is getting IN till we all agree.

And THAT will never happen so......

They may wanna go help poor Alyriel.

Looks like she might need a victim.......I mean a good kind soul to help her :)