Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Irl

rajah

A revolutionary, new combat sport and entertainment experience, Unified Weapons Master® combines cutting-edge technology with traditional martials arts weapons to allow real, weapons-based combat in a dynamic and highly entertaining format.

Our customised, intelligent armour and scoring system calculates the force and location of strikes to the fighters in real time enabling full-contact combat with extreme levels of protection. This means that for the first time ever, weapons-based martial arts experts from throughout the globe can compete against one another to determine who is the Unified Weapons Master®.

Www.uwm.tv

I have had a couple beers but Is anybody up for it ? Crowfall irl champions league. Yes champions as in class champions.

When crowfall is huge ACE could stage championships at Crowcon, instead if the silly dress up stuff they do at blizzard.

Edited by rajah

What would this do for me that a week at Pennsic can't? Because "full-contact combat with extreme levels of protection" sounds like something the SCA has been doing for 40+ years.

Also:

You belong in offtopic

Your mom belongs in offtopic.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Hmmm... you got me excited, but the videos were a letdown.

The armor looks pretty restrictive. The models were having a hard time reaching above their heads. It would be very hard to do any of the high guards, among other things.

The weapons need a lot of heft added. The way the models are whipping them about make it clear how light they are. Maybe that's to save the equipment from damage. Either way, that needs work.

I still like the idea, but execution needs a lot of polish and rejiggering.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.