Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
khal

ITS ALMOST TUESDAY

The first drop is not a lot of content, remember this is just the first update of many.

but, yes, it does include more than concept art.  and more importantly, it gives you a hints to the underlying game systems -- fertile ground for the seeds of speculation.

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

The first drop is not a lot of content, remember this is just the first update of many.

but, yes, it does include more than concept art.  and more importantly, it gives you a hints to the underlying game systems -- fertile ground for the seeds of speculation.

Todd

ACE

You guys down there in Austin are enjoying the pain and agony of this Rampant Speculation game aren't you :P

Todd

ACE

Just to inform you, Tuesday will arrive in exactly 2 hours and 7 minutes, in Europe though, but still, can we have our content then ;)

I'm willing to bet the game's combat will be closer to eso / gw2.

Personally I hope so, I actually love GW2 combat. The part I don't like about GW2 is the games mechanics are seperated. I want all aspects to work together in a MMO for once. No instance PvP, crafters and pvp'er having to work together etc etc

Any info will just take us further into the Russian doll of speculation that this forum represents (in a good way). We'll go from the biggest doll of speculation to the smaller, slightly less irrelevant one below it. It's part of the fun. That tiny, tiny doll of solid info...the one right in the middle...will be that much closer. 

Edited by dead sparrow

Just to inform you, Tuesday will arrive in exactly 2 hours and 7 minutes, in Europe though, but still, can we have our content then ;)

HAHA my in laws all live in the philippines and it's Tuesday there already, where's my info? Just kidding I can wait a bit more :)