Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
khal

ITS ALMOST TUESDAY

Just answer the PvP question already!

This.  I just want to know if some of the things that are deal breakers for me are going to be part and parcel of the game before I waste any more of my valuable time.  Would hate to drop dead wasting time on b.s. when I could be...   Oh, never mind, I take that back.  I hope I drop dead wasting time on b.s.

he pretty much already did in his tweet : /

No, that was also vague and didn't clarify if PvP is going to be compulsory or not.

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.

Sigh, why some of you just don't get the grip already, this game will have major focus on PvP and everything else will probably exist to support already mentioned PvP. Like it or hate it, it's your decision. You like to gain experience through questing? How about in order to level up, you have to join PvP, that's the only way to fill up your bar :P

what in the world is with the labels. you've been labeled a sucker.

It was a fake label he made up. There will be no fake labels allowed. The only one currently that is valid will be the developers on staff and they have their label ArtCraft.

try dropping what we need to know
FFA Y/N?
FULL LOOT Y/N?
TAB TARGET  OR ACTION Y/N?

OPEN WORLD?

SKILLBASED/CLASSES what have you

Imagine if they posted a video about combat tomorrow, wouldn't that be exciting?

Was that not very subtle foreshadowing or pure speculation?  If the former, we talking an interview type video or gameplay video?  If the latter of those, just gameplay or gameplay with voiceover?

And yeah I know none of these questions are getting answered unless it's the pure speculation answer.

Edited by lucius

Imagine if they posted a video about combat tomorrow, wouldn't that be exciting?

now yer trollin' US....no fair!!

/sniffles

but yes...that woudl be joygasm indeed, imo...all info will be good, looking forward to whatever we get, hoping it's meaty

but then yas woudl hafta live with me until the timer goes off at least....that might be a fate worse than WoW....

just sayin'...

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

when I asked about tabtarget or action combat ..... dev hinted on irc combat will be presented in a ..........few weeks..

Edited by krej

waiting....counting...hoping....

but, while we wait for Tuesday's info drop...

mission statement, for your entertainment and enlightenment

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Because I want to avoid all guilt of knowing people may stay up until midnight with expectations of a wild publish- Go to bed! We'll post some stuff tomorrow, our time. (That's U.S Central) 

Also @Todd - I plan on being in late tomorrow, k?

I jest. 

Remember, this is the first piece of the puzzle. Many more to come in the next 42 days before all will be revealed! 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]