Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"claim Your Backer Rewards!" - Can't Enter Code

For those wondering - Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard.

For others who may be entering the code then wondering why it does not work there are 2 (two) buttons you have to hit to complete the process.  If you're not seeing 2 buttons then scroll down a bit. 

I'm not admitting that I sat there for a while hitting the first button and not seeing the second nor will I admit I almost sent a bug report to person or persons in support. 

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

oridi, I don't think you just missed it the first time.  The first time I tried to enter my code the button did nothing.  Then, after clicking on some of the other account tabs and back to the Backer Rewards tab, I re-entered my code and then when I clicked the button the second button finally appeared.

The same thing happened to me - the first time I tried to redeem the code, the "Submit Code" button did not give any response. After several attempts with no feedback, I reloaded the page.

After reloading, the "Submit Code" button worked on the first attempt and the follow up confirmation prompt displayed. Everything worked fine from that point.

i guess the beta grp will not update yet?

i redeemed my earliest bird 30$ (beta grp2) but acc still says beta grp6

will take some time i guess? until they chance it?

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

So I entered the code and in my Backer Rewards it says:

Reward Date Granted Description Beta Group 2 Apr 15, 2015 Beta Group 2 Access Entitlement Beta Group 6 Feb 8, 2015 Beta Group 6 Access Entitlement Ks Contributor Earliest Bird 30 Apr 15, 2015 KS Contributor Earliest Bird

But I don't see a download link or is that coming on later?

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

gvP2PiF.png

xD chill mate, download is coming later, much later I bet

I am chilling, but you can't blame me for their lack of proper communication. :/

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

gvP2PiF.png

I am chilling, but you can't blame me for their lack of proper communication. :/

Alpha tests will start at the end of summer 2015, and after all the testing is completed with the alpha phase, they will then start Beta tests. The game release is planned for late 2016.

Alpha access could be available as individual reward in the Pledge Store so it's worth taking a look from time to time if you want to play the game early.  :)