Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bumping Up Your Pledge?

I think they JUST changed their minds on that Courant101, 'cause I am positive that was a no before....  Dang them!

ACE Is awesome.  

But on this topic, I'm with mal, based on this:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5224-kickstarter-backer-packages-and-post-kickstarter-backer-packages/page-2?hl=upgrade#entry124532

Particularly:

headlight:  

"So you're saying someone could pledge $5 and later upgrade to Amber tier and get the KS rewards because they backed during KS? I know it's a cheap trick, but just clarifying for those probably thinking along those lines."

and 

tyrant:

"No you won't get a Kickstarter Sapphire reward if you upgrade after tomorrow.  You'll only get what's offered in the new 2015 Sapphire, in the areas where it exceeds your Kickstarter Amber.

For exampe, the Kickstarter Sapphire adds a Villa as a reward over Amber, but the New 2015 Sapphire doesn't have that Villa.  If you upgrade after Kickstarter ends, you won't get the Villa, because it doesn't exist in the new 2015 Sapphire package."

(edited to remove unintended sunglasses - :wacko: and an M)

Edited by mbliberty
"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, now -- this fine gentlemen is offering to give us more money!  Don't be rude.     Yes, you can upgrade!  Log in with your account and use the UPGRADE button at the top of the screen.   Thanks

Yep, I screwed up on this one.  And I apologize for any hardship involved.      We didn't intend to allow these KS upgrades the way we are offering now but the combination of demand and Todd talking m

I was wrong concerning the part about upgrading from a KS package to another. A developer wrote : "[...] we're allowing people to get the larger Kickstarter packages if they were a Kickstarter custome

I wonder if this thread should get closed, with folks redirected to http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6068-pledge-package-upgrades-now-available/?p=152847.  That thread seems to be basically the same topic, but with developer involvement.

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

It's possible but I wish we still had individual upgrade choices instead of slapping hundreds of dollars onto upgrading "tiers". If I want the expanded guild symbols, do I really need to pay an additional $400 just to get 9 or so icons? I get why each tier was set up for kickstarter but now that they are on their own site, why not space out character slots, fortresses, castles, houses, parcels and guild heraldry separately so individuals can reasonably upgrade without having to cough up hundreds for stuff we may or may not want.

Individual upgrade choices will be in the store.  And as indicated at the link in the message immediately preceding yours, "The store is coming soon."

oj57UME.gif

Sometimes I like to post things in the wrong place and without doing any research too, just so I can feel important!

There's a Questions and Answers forum for... questions that you would like answers for! There's a also a forum search function for checking if your question has already been asked! Hot dang, this place has everything!

The answer to your question is Yes, by the way. Someone does know if it's possible.

Its smug unpleasant people like you that ruin communities. Think of how much internet you wasted but posting all that rather than just saying:

"You will be able to soon. Its in the FAQ".

Bump up your Pledge

bump it up

while centaurs are stompin

and the thread is pumpin

look at how the crafter's jumpin

bump it up

a little more

get the stretch goal on the dance floor

see cause that's where the loot is at

and you'll find out if you kill that

I... want

a game to play

get your PvP on the floor tonight

make my game

I... want

a game to play

get your PvP on the floor tonight

make my game

make my game

Bump up you Pledge

bump it up

bump it up

yo, bump it

Bump up you Pledge

bump it up

bump it up

yo, bump it

bump it

bump it

They did cause I was gonna go back down to Amber, but didn't based on Gordons response. Its cool, though. All my bills still got paid on time ;-)

Yep, I screwed up on this one.  And I apologize for any hardship involved.  :(    We didn't intend to allow these KS upgrades the way we are offering now but the combination of demand and Todd talking me into it, (he's much nicer than me), along with some web development delays on the way they will be done once we drop this offer.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Yep, I screwed up on this one.  And I apologize for any hardship involved.  :(    We didn't intend to allow these KS upgrades the way we are offering now but the combination of demand and Todd talking me into it, (he's much nicer than me), along with some web development delays on the way they will be done once we drop this offer.

Was waiting after this. Happy to see this clarification.  :)

So if I can convince my wife that $310 extra for Sapphire is totally worth it, I can still do it? I humbly request for an end date on this so I know how long I have and how many seeds I need to plant!

We'll go at least until June, and maybe a bit longer.  We're still working to nail down the web development schedule, which is the main driver.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

So if I can convince my wife that $310 extra for Sapphire is totally worth it, I can still do it? I humbly request for an end date on this so I know how long I have and how many seeds I need to plant!

Don't convince, just make her face the reality.

Hahahaha.  I appreciate the apology!  No hardship here.  I'm glad I kept my EB sapphire, just as you suspected I would be.  And now I can upgrade my husband's gold to amber.  I put him at gold so that I could have my sapphire instead of 2 ambers,  :ph34r:  :D

Sometimes I like to post things in the wrong place and without doing any research too, just so I can feel important!

Now, now -- this fine gentlemen is offering to give us more money!  Don't be rude.  

Yes, you can upgrade!  Log in with your account and use the UPGRADE button at the top of the screen.

Thanks!

Todd

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

[Rules of Conduct]

Will there be warning ahead of time of the cut off? My birthday is in June and upgrading does seem like a good bday gift to myself.

Get it while you can, or forever hold your peace, wishing you had a bigger piece!

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)