Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For Guild: Pvp Specs

knossos

After over viewing this forum multiple times for hours on end, I realized a vast majority have virtually the same recruitment tactics. "Name-Motto-Year- Recruiting to rule the Server in PvX & Crafting in 1 large family formation" which gets me nowhere. So, I decided to make a thread about myself hopefully expediting this process.

****QUICK SYNOPSIS FOR THOSE WHOM HAVE A LOW ATTENTION SPAN*****

I like to kill. If you don't PvP or actively recruit PvPers move on.

***** End of Synopsis********

Now back to the information.

About Myself:

* I'm a PvPer, I joined this game because its virtually all I do. I have worked to excel in every aspect of mmo's simply so I reach endgame and pvp competitively & have gotten recognition in multiple games for my PVP prowess. 

* I am not a Political person. I've been in guilds like QQme & Shortbus who RPK and could care less about the consequences. I carry that mentality into my playstyle so if you plan to ally with every big guild within the realms dont invite me. I'll be a headache I promise.

* I don't care to do much else unless it proven to help me with fighting others.

* I prefer guilds whom don't have set cliques because I grow tired of the politics of the modern day guilds.

* I learn PvP by battling people over and over regardless of win/lose/draw & request a guild who has members whom do the same. Makes my gaming experience easier & more fun.

* I have a family so "Hardcore" Guilds are out of the question for me. Semi-Hardcore is the highest I can currently go.

* I prefer order but not dictatorship. I don't respond well to "You will do this or else" & don't tolerate guild whom do absolutely nothing.

Gaming History:

I decided to do this portion in more of an application format considering i'll probably have to do one regardless.

What is your MMO/PvP gaming history?

Primarily, I've played PWE games and the ones I have played hardcore are Forsaken World and Perfect World. I have PVP'ed and gotten top accolades within other games but those are my main two.

History of mmos would include but are not limited to:

(Classic MMOs)

Archeage (Never Again)
Jade Dynasty
Cabal Online
Swordsman Online
Tera
Bots (First, Shout Out to Acclaim)
Dance Online (Second, RIP Acclaim)
Heroes Online
Aion
Guild Wars 2
Heroes of the 3 Kingdoms
(Private servers of a lot of those games)

(MOBA)

League of Legends
Smite (Favorite)
Heroes of the Storm

Please answer the following questions.
  • Describe your previous PvP experiences. (Open world, battlegrounds, arenas, etc.)
  • What is your favorite type of PvP?
  • What roles do you usually play in PvP MMOs?
PWI- 2008-2011. Both private and Main Server.

Raging tide: Top Assassin in game for 12 weeks. Vice Guild Leader of Resolve. 4/27 territories owned.

Archosaur: Voted Top Assassin in game for 7 weeks (leave of absence). Marshall in guild, Narla. Dominated Territory War map, conquered server.

(Shoutout to Nahktuul, Kazamir, Kiaxn, Meatbunz & Cable if you ever see this)

Legendary PW: Silver. Top Archer on the server. (Shoutout to Starshade, Sookie, Veivious & Astoru if you ever see this)

Forsaken World:

Eyrda (PVP Server)

2500 Arena Score on 2 characters
3 Characters well known throughout the server for PVP prowess, Protocol, Ghostz, Liquidity.
Recognized top pker for Wizard and contender for Assassin ( didnt play him long)
In guild Asylum, beat Cash Shop individuals with low end gear.

My personal favorite is always PK. I enjoy the hunt, the surprise and the fun of just walking and finding someone to kill or ever test your skills against. I live by falling, because I know if I find someone who is better than me, I can find a way to make myself better. To learn how to counterplay and extend the abilities of my class. To be at the top is what everyone strives for, and its fun while it last sure, but I know I have the most fun on the ride up and learning with people I can call friends.

Do you have Leadership experience?

Plenty but I prefer not to discuss on this forum, I do not wish to lead anymore just have a good group of individuals I can excel with.

Additional comments:

For any whom read through this, thanks for your time. I await the guild information & the trolls alike. See you all in game and good luck on your Crowfall/Forumfall endeavors.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

I like your introduction and is well informed. Firstly I'd like to say that I am very much like you.

(* I learn PvP by battling people over and over regardless of win/lose/draw & request a guild who has members whom do the same. Makes my gaming experience easier & more fun.)

I believe simply battling is great and it gives you thrill to find a skilled opponent, but without set cliques most guilds won't go anywhere because a lot of members will tend to rely on guild mates but I can see that you are very much a skilled independent player.

Chalices would love to have you, we focus on having a group of 50-75 people and most likely won't go over that (I am happy being a small guild, it gives more chance for you to interact with people, for people who stop playing, they will be removed from guild but put on reserve list so in case they decide to play again, they can come back to the guild. This way I can keep the number down and at the same time have active players and at the same time not abandoning guild mates.)

I also think that having a smaller group will increase skills in PvP more since instead of being carried you literally have to face many 1 on 1 situations or 1 against more which can improve you skills and ability to think on the spot.

If you are interested then check it out:

http://treasurehunter.shivtr.com

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5324-a-treasure-hunting-guild-by-me-and-petroleumblownapart/

Or shoot me a message so we can discuss you interests more.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I like your introduction and is well informed. Firstly I'd like to say that I am very much like you.

(* I learn PvP by battling people over and over regardless of win/lose/draw & request a guild who has members whom do the same. Makes my gaming experience easier & more fun.)

I believe simply battling is great and it gives you thrill to find a skilled opponent, but without set cliques most guilds won't go anywhere because a lot of members will tend to rely on guild mates but I can see that you are very much a skilled independent player.

Chalices would love to have you, we focus on having a group of 50-75 people and most likely won't go over that (I am happy being a small guild, it gives more chance for you to interact with people, for people who stop playing, they will be removed from guild but put on reserve list so in case they decide to play again, they can come back to the guild. This way I can keep the number down and at the same time have active players and at the same time not abandoning guild mates.)

I also think that having a smaller group will increase skills in PvP more since instead of being carried you literally have to face many 1 on 1 situations or 1 against more which can improve you skills and ability to think on the spot.

If you are interested then check it out:

http://treasurehunter.shivtr.com

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5324-a-treasure-hunting-guild-by-me-and-petroleumblownapart/

Or shoot me a message so we can discuss you interests more.

50 is probably about the sweet spot for large PVP. Any more and I could see latency still being a problem.

50 is probably about the sweet spot for large PVP. Any more and I could see latency still being a problem.

I made the limit slightly above 50 in case people lose interest in Crowfall since it's still in early stage. For those who stay for 1-2 years I'm sure they won't drop this game easily.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I made the limit slightly above 50 in case people lose interest in Crowfall since it's still in early stage. For those who stay for 1-2 years I'm sure they won't drop this game easily.

Yar. It's going to be a looooong ride to release. I'm sure we'll see some fluctuations both in guilds and the forum as development proceeds.

tl:dr

The boss just arrived, I'm the man.

Now fight to recruit me with your low attention spans, I choose the winner. Go ahead pigs, entertain me!

draco-boss.gif

2whf87a.jpg

80% chance that whatever guild you join, you leave within 45 days of launch because you just simply can't know a community without gaming with them.  That's why most of us aren't "recruiting for crowfall" regardless of what Scree tells you.  If you want to join a community, get into a game that they are in and see if they fit your playstyle.

But, you didn't ask for advice, so never mind.