Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fairy Tail Guild (Closed)

Sorry but I decided to close the guild up, below is the info that was up if you wanted to know, but I decided to instead try joining an already established guild or one I feel will be a little more solid without having the whole thing rest on my shoulders.

Fairy Tale guild name is available as I offer ownership to whomever wants to use it.

Post close text

We are the adventurous guild that seeks the truth and see if fairies really do have tails.

(We will settle on meeting up and etc when the game comes out, this is just a start)

But for now who is interested?

Guild Info

Size: Medium to Large (The more people, the more fun it is)

Time Zone:  PST perferably

Preferred archetypes (We won't judge if your another, but prefer the following for when we team up)

Frostweaver

Stalker

Templar

Forgemaster

Druid

Champion

Our guild will have a special ranking system figured out along with "job" requests which will rank you up for greater missions/jobs.(Basically we are a bit of a "Fighters for hire" that anyone can put up a job request for)  And don't forget that you can make your own sub team of 3 or more players within the guild itself :D (Basically a team of your closest allies and friends) which if you want you can post here.

Example of Sub team

Lucy the *enter archetype*, Natsu the *enter archetype*,  Erza the *enter archetype*

Fairy Tail guild is #1!!!

Edited by FreezeWind

BQRSX6y.jpg?1

Though to be fair, it probably deserves a new thread, as the prior one got a bit derailed. Best of luck, FreezeWind.

Yeah, and thanks :)

Yeah but as  Seventhbeacon mentioned, (I am actually not surprised considering the very fact the anime Fairy Tail has Guilds so it would make sense if some people named their guild after the various guilds already)

BQRSX6y.jpg?1

I think its spelled Fairy Tale.

Unless you meant specifically that you wanted a guild of fairies who also had tails.

Not to pick on you or anything but it might help with recruitment.... when you spell the idea correctly.

Unless you meant specifically that you wanted a guild of fairies who also had tails.

Not to pick on you or anything but it might help with recruitment.... when you spell the idea correctly.

It's based off an anime, the spelling is correct.

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Name is spelled correctly, it's named after an anime

(The main guild in the anime aka Fairy Tail was named for the question "Do fairies truly have tails?" which is a pun on "fairy tale" and how if anyone were to find the answer, it would be the adventurous Fairy Tail Guild)

Edited by FreezeWind

BQRSX6y.jpg?1