Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Are People Playing Till Cf?

puddledux

I'm playing Planetside 2. Game has convinced me that I definitely need a new pc/some upgrades. my FPS is still around 30 with lowered settings, so not too bad. But loading/respawning takes a while and I figure I could prob speed that up. Game's addictive. I'm not all that at FPS's, so I die alot. But it's fun. Especially switching classes, roles, and vehicles if I get sick of getting owned.

Got GW2 when it was cheap, but didn't get past level 12. Started Eve Online but quit after the 30 day free trial. I saw end-game PvP and it looked more technical than fun, so no thanks there. Should try picking up Tera, but I'm not feeling the mmo grind right now.

Tera is not terrible lol    

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Playing some Tera, GW2 WvW #magswag on reset night and a few hours of sPvP each week.

I was playing SWTOR and really enjoyed it until the mid 30s when it became grindy and the story became less interesting (Sith Inquisitor if you were wondering).

I've goofed around on some WoW vanilla servers but haven't found anyone to play with so I don't stick with them long.

Working through the Steam backlog before the summer sale puts me even further behind.

OJN1n7E.png

Your mom.

She has a righteous backspin.

Oh, and Life is Feudal is pretty much the only thing worth playing right now.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

I'm playing Planetside 2. Game has convinced me that I definitely need a new pc/some upgrades. my FPS is still around 30 with lowered settings, so not too bad. But loading/respawning takes a while and I figure I could prob speed that up. Game's addictive. I'm not all that at FPS's, so I die alot. But it's fun. Especially switching classes, roles, and vehicles if I get sick of getting owned.

Got GW2 when it was cheap, but didn't get past level 12. Started Eve Online but quit after the 30 day free trial. I saw end-game PvP and it looked more technical than fun, so no thanks there. Should try picking up Tera, but I'm not feeling the mmo grind right now.

Take scyte-aircraft, crash to friendly aircrafts in safe zone of porpuse, funniest thing to do in ps2! Especially funny if your scyte gets connected to othership :P

Figured I might as well get round to playing Mass Effect and sequels, they've been sitting there long enough.  :3

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...

Take scyte-aircraft, crash to friendly aircrafts in safe zone of porpuse, funniest thing to do in ps2! Especially funny if your scyte gets connected to othership :P

I've noticed there are those who definitely enjoy the friendly fire too much. Found that out last night when some a-hole drops a grenade on my sunderer from the same team.

I've noticed there are those who definitely enjoy the friendly fire too much. Found that out last night when some a-hole drops a grenade on my sunderer from the same team.

Ahh...ps2...I play TR on Emerald from time to time.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Your mom.

She has a righteous backspin.

Oh, and Life is Feudal is pretty much the only thing worth playing right now.

The words of internet t r o l l s

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

If you want an amazingly immersive game that will eat up entire swaths of your life, play Elite: Dangerous. 

It's completely sandbox though; no hand holding.  So, I'd only recommend it if you can use your imagination to live out and enjoy your own stories within the immersive setting.  Like an actual RPG...not what MMOs have brainwashed people into thinking RPGs are. 

I got Borderlands 2 with a bunch of DLC on super discount from Steam, so...pretty much Borderlands 2. A bit of Omega Ruby and Deus Ex: Human Revolution here and there.

I should definitely try out PS2: futuristic shooters are my jam. Not saying it's comparable, but I played Battlefield 2142 to death in high school and early college.

Edited by txteclipse