Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Are People Playing Till Cf?

I got Borderlands 2 with a bunch of DLC on super discount from Steam, so...pretty much Borderlands 2. A bit of Omega Ruby and Deus Ex: Human Revolution here and there.

I should definitely try out PS2: futuristic shooters are my jam. Not saying it's comparable, but I played Battlefield 2142 to death in high school and early college.

The only problem with PS2 is the graphics feel old and grainy. I've been spoiled lately so it's really corrupted my expectations.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SWTOR Hard for me to like Tera   Yes, waiting for CF has pretty much spoiled any enthusiasm for any other MMO's

If you want an amazingly immersive game that will eat up entire swaths of your life, play Elite: Dangerous.    It's completely sandbox though; no hand holding.  So, I'd only recommend it if you can

I'm playing Planetside 2. Game has convinced me that I definitely need a new pc/some upgrades. my FPS is still around 30 with lowered settings, so not too bad. But loading/respawning takes a while and

The only problem with PS2 is the graphics feel old and grainy. I've been spoiled lately so it's really corrupted my expectations.

I played LOTRO on a netbook for six months. Minimum settings, ~19 fps in uncrowded areas. I think I can handle some old and grainy.

I played LOTRO on a netbook for six months. Minimum settings, ~19 fps in uncrowded areas. I think I can handle some old and grainy.

Ughhh man it would be hard for me to play like that, makes me thankful for what I got.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Smite

Civ 5

I just can't log into Archage anymore...

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

Tera's PvE urks me something nasty, also the combat sucks when you live in Australia with bad internet.

As for games, right now I'm still playing Dark Souls 2.  The next game I'll get will be The Witcher 3.  I'm on the ropes if  I want to get Pillars of Eternity or not to be honest at this point.  I've always liked 3rd person combat games and side scrollers more than isometric games, but then my tastes in games tend to be "I play what I like once I've played it" which is a problem in today's "non demo outside of free trial" world.  I miss demos...

Anyway, I'm never sure what I like anymore but I sure do know what I hate, which are sports games, I really really don't like sports games.  And there is a reason for it, why in the world would I want to play a video game about doing something I can do for real at no real risk to myself and likely enjoy it more in doing so - plus it's healthier for you.  

Plus sports games have that stigma of being the kind of game that non-gamers tend to play.  And it really bothers me when those sorts of people have the hide and audacity to talk garbage about us "geeks and nerds" while they play the latest football sim on their Playstation which was made by the same sort of people they make fun of.  Yep those are the sorts of people most publishers love selling video games to apparently...

Edited by Synast

------------(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)------------

Now in GLORIOUS 'HDvisioning60fpsblahg'

------------(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)------------

I'm raiding Netflix currently. 

When the 3rd CBT of Bless KR arrives I'll play that. Till then nothing really interests me.

I play Sky Forge which is nice to login but it doesn't entertain me that much. I will never, ever go back to AA. Maybe I'll restart in Tera or play on some Private Servers L2 or Rappelz or w.e. 

Thought Evolve would get me somewhere  but nope.... 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

We are a tortured lot having to wait for CF to come out that is for sure.

GW2 a little, SWTOR a little, but nothing is holding me for more than a few days at a time...

Forumfall FTW until at which time we finally get to play CF.