Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Error In Last Batch Of Backer Reward Emails

Pann

Something went wonky with the last batch of backer reward emails I sent out and they are displaying the backer's name where the code should be. Please don't panic, and there's no need to submit a support ticket. I'm troubleshooting the problem now and will resend those emails--with for really real codes--ASAP. 

So sorry for the cornfusion, and thank you for your kind patience, 

~P~

Oh I sent a email back because of it before reading this but it got fixed fast, I'm finally a confirmed backer now though so yay!

A ninja does not know how to fall. 

Something went wonky with the last batch of backer reward emails I sent out and they are displaying the backer's name where the code should be. Please don't panic, and there's no need to submit a support ticket. I'm troubleshooting the problem now and will resend those emails--with for really real codes--ASAP. 

~P~

corn_fusion-1.4-50.png

Edited by ShadoPandauin

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.. and gerbils on crowcaine."

~P~

Don't give up your day job. :)

288mqgz.png

I had to select all that blank space to see if there was a hidden message or something. Unfortunately, no. :(

I have no idea why that happened, either. I'll be happy to see Wonky Wednesday draw to a close. Looking forward to Thunderdome Thursday. I'm gonna OWN it! 

when can we expect all the backer emails to go out?

Tyrant has given me the go-ahead to send out the remaining codes for Kickstarter backers tomorrow. To clarify, there have been some outliers, email addresses that the system spits back at me because it thinks they are invalid or there's something else unusual about that account. There aren't many of these, and we're addressing them separately. If you were a Kickstarter backer and you haven't heard from us by Monday, please contact support@artcraftent.com.  

I haven't received any code yet. Which account should I expect it to go to, the forum email address or my paypal email address?

You would receive the code to the e-mail address associated with your Kickstarter account that you backed from.

[@--(o.O)@]