Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

150,000 Total Posts Since Jan 6Th

ellie

We post alot!    And Tully was not here to witness this momentous  moment, again.  /sniff

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Busy................throwing poorly made socks at one another :)   But a post is a post.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Odd to think I'm only like 0.015 % of that many. Just when I think I post alot...

When you look at it that way, you're just as insignificant as everyone else.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Onwards to 200k posts!

(or in my case 500 ;))

OH  make it a SPECIAL one!  You will always remember that moment lol