Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chronicles Of Riddick

Eonwe

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

gtlLXYT.png

The amount of off topic threads/posts you've started lately is riddick-ulous.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Ok then.  Thanks for sharing.  Have a good rest of your day.  :)

(Ima outta this crazy poorly made socks thread )

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Ok then.  Thanks for sharing.  Have a good rest of your day.   :)

(Ima outta this crazy poorly made socks thread )

C'Mon...Eonwe is trying so hard to make friends again...

C'Mon...Eonwe is trying so hard to make friends again...

He's ON my friends list coughomghowdidthathappencough

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

He's ON my friends list coughomghowdidthathappencough

That's what you get for opening up your friendlist to the public without needing to accept. You've turned it into a bench at Central Park.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

That's what you get for opening up your friendlist to the public without needing to accept. You've turned it into a bench at Central Park.

x sigh x FIXT

I guess I need to call Rudy Giuliani.  He cleaned up Central Park.  I guess he can handle my friends list.  Maybe.

Personally I wake up in the morning and stare at the mirror and jock the lines from Cool Runnings. It's a ritual to get the day started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gqwi7Y96sk

I SEE PRIDE. I SEE POWER. I SEE A BADASS MOTHER WHO DON'T TAKE NO CRAP OFF NOBODY!

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

You are quite welcome. Enjoy your weekend.

Just remember no one can hear you scream in space.

Edited by cash

X6RBqg7.gif

Weekend is shot, in-laws are staying over for a visit. Drinking, cleaning, & yard chores incoming. I think my wife invites them to stay just so poorly made socks gets done around the house while I avoid them.

Er, what's "edging"?

Weekend is shot, in-laws are staying over for a visit. Drinking, cleaning, & yard chores incoming. I think my wife invites them to stay just so poorly made socks gets done around the house while I avoid them.

open palm slam a VHS of chronicles of riddick in

gtlLXYT.png