Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
puddledux

How Many People Have Upgraded?

I'm in between jobs atm and actually haven't backed at all! But when I'm back into the work force I intend to support this fantastic venture immediately and upgrade at least thrice 

I unfortunately gave all I could give, but I'm glad to see this as an option for people who can throw a couple more dollars at a game that they like. 

I see no reason to upgrade because the best rewards were removed from the tiers or reduced to the point, it'd be better to downgrade tiers.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

I see no reason to upgrade because the best rewards were removed from the tiers or reduced to the point, it'd be better to downgrade tiers.

From what I've understood of this post, they are allowing KS supporters to upgrade to KS bundles instead of 2015 bundles for now.

From what I've understood of this post, they are allowing KS supporters to upgrade to KS bundles instead of 2015 bundles for now.

I think that is a smart move as it rewards those that braved it before it was "safer" and it will result in many people upgrading. Still looking for that layaway system...its like no one shopped at K-Mart back in the day or something! Its how I got my first Nintendo dangit! That means it's proven to work for gaming things!

I role play a wordsmith.

I think that is a smart move as it rewards those that braved it before it was "safer" and it will result in many people upgrading. Still looking for that layaway system...its like no one shopped at K-Mart back in the day or something! Its how I got my first Nintendo dangit! That means it's proven to work for gaming things!

Yes I'm sure there are a lot of people happy to upgrade to higher KS packages. The 2015 ones have been nerfed a little bit too hard for my taste.  :P

I thought about upgrading, but then as I went there i couldn't, the option was not there.

I think I will wait until the website store  opens and I can choose exactly what I want (at least that is what I imagine it to be).

We'll see.

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

I thought about upgrading, but then as I went there i couldn't, the option was not there.

I think I will wait until the website store  opens and I can choose exactly what I want (at least that is what I imagine it to be).

We'll see.

It was like that for me too. Try cleaning cookies and re-open windows. Sometimes the CF payment page does that.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

It was like that for me too. Try cleaning cookies and re-open windows. Sometimes the CF payment page does that.

Already tried it, didn't work. I see it as a sign to wait for the  shop since some of the Stuff you get for upgrading are not on my wanted list.

The store that is coming up will maybe serve me better for getting things I really like and passing out on the for me useless stuff.

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

I'm thinking about bumping up from Sapphire to Ruby... although out of curiosity will I still be able to use the sapphire avatar frame rather than the ruby? I'm a fan of the blue frame.

I'm thinking about bumping up from Sapphire to Ruby... although out of curiosity will I still be able to use the sapphire avatar frame rather than the ruby? I'm a fan of the blue frame.

They confirmed this at one point, but I can't find the post fast right now, was a few weeks back I think.

Edit: Found it

Good suggestion and on-target with our plans for upgrades.

The goal of the badge system is to let you choose from any you have purchased, or below those, down to no badge.

Edited by Dwayna

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

Already tried it, didn't work. I see it as a sign to wait for the  shop since some of the Stuff you get for upgrading are not on my wanted list.

The store that is coming up will maybe serve me better for getting things I really like and passing out on the for me useless stuff.

That is obviously a smarter choice. I think most people upgrade because they are not sure if the item they want will still be in the web shop.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Yes I'm sure there are a lot of people happy to upgrade to higher KS packages. The 2015 ones have been nerfed a little bit too hard for my taste.  :P

I agree, reward those brave souls that paid for an idea on paper!

I role play a wordsmith.