Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No Bull, Here's The Myrmidon Archetype

Pann

The Minotaur archetype was unlocked when Kickstarter backers smashed the $1.5M stretch goal. In today's update, we're giving you a full view of this magnificent creature, his stats and backstory. 

Apr_17_2015_Banner_sm.png

And speaking of magnificent creatures, we're also taking you behind the scenes to peek over the shoulder of character artist Eric Hart as uses ZBrush to digitally 'sculpt' the female Confessor avatar. 

Apr_17_2015_YoutubeThumb_sm.png

Finally, all Kickstarter backers should have received the "Claim your rewards!" email from us. If you should've and haven't, please check your Spam folder first, and if you still don't see it, contact support@artcraftent.com. 

if you have more recordings like that, feel free to just pump them out as time lapses with some music slapped on.

No need to commentate over it.

Just make it 4-5 minute long

I'm sure people will enjoy it; at least I know I would :)

keep it coming! looks awesome!

I am glad to see the new artwork and thank you Eric for an amazing job! I am also wonder how the 12 factions war is going to change since there are now 13 archetypes.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Oh man, as someone who's going to college for 3D Digital Design, that was quite the treat on the female confessor workings and sculpting!

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Oh I see!

Though I do wonder if there will be some limitations! Like, is it possible that the Elken will be limited to D'Orion? Etc. It would certainly create an interesting brew and raise a lot of questions about balance in the factional rulesets.

The female confessor looks great as does the armor style (and this is coming from someone who prefers more Aion/TERA Korean style armor!). The detail on that armor is great too, especially the chain mail parts. I do have a question though and I noticed it with the Frostweaver too - will the characters hair/skin/gear look more real and free-flowing in the final product? Right now they all look a bit like claymation (hair especially), even the "in-game" screenshots of the Frostweaver. Is this just because it wasn't quite done?

Edited by leiloni